with you

I know it's way too wrong to left my family without information of going US and start career there but They offered me solo career after we terminate the contract.

I told lisa that I'll join Australian labels but I let it go just like that which is foolish of me.But this is the chance to be with lisa all over again.

Why will I protest???

I know it's wrong but I cannot my self see like this.I have to confessed to her.I have to know how it to be real.I want her to know how I feel.

I want to know what I prefer in terms of attration.I want her to know how exactly much I love her.I know there is high chance she'll friend zoned me but hey in bright side I won't be wonder around on what iffs right???

My friends always told me that I should let her know about my feeling but park chaeyoung is coward and an introvert girl.who can't express herself.

It's raining in Bangkok.This vacation with lisa just bring smile in me and nothing more.The way lisa and her parents treat me I feel my self lucky and blessed ones.Lisa's mother was the one who confront me to confess my feeling to lisa.

She was the one makes me realized that life is too short and if I want to have the great start I've to come in order to passed my past behind and clear my thoughts.I realised I've to make lisa realized that I'll be there for her but I've to confess my real feelings for myself too.I want myself to be free now.

It's raining hard.Lisa was going to grocery shopping while her parents were busy in restaurant while I am looking at the window waiting for that long legged women.

That kid didnot even brought umbrella with herself.what was she thinking??

What if she'll get wet and sick??

What if something happens in her way back home???

I was getting anxious.My breathing went heavier.I know I sounded like possessive sensible wife but it's been two hours but lisa is not here.

I started to tap my legs and check my phone.a call met my phone I picked up

Lisa:hey!!!
I know you're worried but I am stuck in Trent park road,umm my car just stopped.The rain is heavier and I don't have umbrella.I'll be stuck here for longer than I expected chip.

I need you to calm down and wait for me okay???

My breathing got hitched all i heard was lisa is in Trent park road and stuck.

Chaeng:I am coming.

Lisa:No i---

Without get finished I hang up.I can't let her stuck at this hour with no one is there.The rain is pouring but I have to make to her.I have to make lisa home.

I know how scared lisa get being stuck in small space with no one around.And I won't let her scared again.I'll get her home with me.

My car with struggle reach the exact place which Lisa told me earlier.I saw her car behind and with umbrella under me I want near her car.

I knocked the window of car but no body answered it.I anxiously opens the door but there was no body in there.

I panicked.I have to find her soon.because she will be suffocate again if I can't find her.I was running here and there screaming her name.

Thank god no one was there if they saw me like that they'll probably called me "crazy".

Then I saw a big tree and a women is trying to breath evenly and I know who that is.

"Lisa"

I called in high pitch voice.
She breathes fine and smile a little but she was soaking.