Only truth

Two years ago:

"What's the truth? What's true? I think we each have our own truth."

Jennie mumbled loudly as possible when seohyun one of the maids in dorm just caught her shamelessly staring at lisa who was trying to change herself.

Seohyun tried to asked Jennie to tell the truth to lisa about Jennie being gay and in love with lisa but Jennie just mumbled those words.

And sued sehyun from her job because seohyun saw inside of jennie's soul and the truth was making Jennie more suffocated.

Jennie can still remembered seohyun's last words though

"I hope that wherever you go next, you feel peace and you feel safe in a way that you never did here acting like this .hiding your true self and hurted lisa-shi."

"No no no!!!!
It's the truth I don't love lisa!!!
I don't love her!!!"

Jennie was shouting in her dream and wake up panting.

"No!!!
Lisa is my little sister.
I just love her because she'll do everything for me and I can't lose her.

That's it.

That's the truth."

That's why Jennie pushed herself to proved that she was straight as ruler by dating kai from exo.

Kai was basically the safe option for Jennie to proved the world that she was straight and not in love with lisa.

Jennie started to date him.Jennie will act sweet loyal girlfriend to kai but she'll clings towards the lisa every time she gets because she was with her little maknae right???

Jennie fucking act stupid lover to kai and risked the career of blackpink because she knew that kai will never leave exo.

In this situation she can blame lisa innocently and make lisa more attentive to herself which Jennie wanted and also can despise the thought of being gay.

But it went all downhill after that drunken kiss with lisa.

Jennie went crazy feeling that she was turning into lesbian that's why she started to date jiyong aka gd.

Jennie used him to show her straightness to lisa and world but now the only truth Jennie knew was

Her life won't be happy if lisa was not there.

And till Jennie have only truth that she doesnot love lisa like lovers it's just Jennie wanted lisa to stuck herself with only Jennie.

"Manoban run far way as possible but the only truth in your life is Jennie Kim."

With cynical smirked Jennie declared.