Trying

"Do you know what I intend? I intend to be a queen. When I grow up I’m going to be the biggest queen there ever was, and I’ll live in a big palace and when I go out in my coach, all the people will wave and I will shout at them, and… and… in the summertime I will go to my summer palace and I’ll wear my crown in swimming and everything, and all the people will cheer and I will shout at them… What do you mean I can’t be queen? Nobody should be kept from being a queen if she wants to be one. It’s usually just a matter of knowing the right people….well…. if I can’t be a queen, then I’ll be very rich then I will buy myself a queendom. Yes, I will buy myself a queendom and then I’ll kick out the old queen and take over the whole operation myself. I will be head queen."

That was all little lisa and her dream of being queen.But the kpop song just ruined her and take her to Korea to be kpop queen.

Korean really never supported lisa that much.But as queen characteristics lisa was better off with hard work.

But the queen lisa falls for Lucifer.Jennie was innocent and thoughtful Lucifer lisa ever encountered.Jennie will manipulate lisa according to her will.Lisa tried hard not to fall for that devil but heart wants what it wants.

She fell in love.she did every thing Jennie asked for it.But Jennie was the straight girl right? Who very much like to manipulate lisa and take advantages of.

The talk makes lisa more confident that she was right all along about Jennie Kim.she was nothing but was a user who used lisa for every hidden desires of her.

Lisa just have to control her swelling heart for beating towards the devil now.

During lisa's stay at jeju island,it was thoughtful and very much peaceful.jennie's threatening of luring lisa down was like daily routine but lisa never cared afterwards.

She just hang out with Jackson and Alex for mean time.Taehyung tried to contact her time to time but lisa did not want to associate with him anymore.

And supdisingly the jeon jungkook from bts joined the same tour group as lisa.Lisa never thought that her life was so miserable and unlucky.

Lisa deeply know that jungkook will tell taehyung about her.And lisa just doesnot care anymore.

Today's routine was about treasure hunt in near market.The tour guide randomly choses two people as team and they have to fulfill the mission soon as possible.

Lisa and Alex was very much waiting for them to be partnered up because lisa really wanted to stick with her bestfriend duh.

But fate played

"Now we have pranpriya and kookie."

Lisa just was so much unlucky that she have to punished like that.

Now she have to search for kookie guy.suddenly a pair of strong hand took lisa's hand and dragged her to the market.

"Hey
What the hell?
Who are you??
Leave my hand."

Lisa shoved his hand away and looked at the men's face and shock was written in her face.

"Jungkook"

"Lisa"

Both talked same time.
Again pointing at eachother

"Pranpriya"

"Kookie"

Jinx again you know!!!