protect

Lisa felt more lighter after the night with her unnie's.Somi one of her bestfriend invite her in the club asking for company.Lisa rejected pretty many times but somi as stuborn she was not having any of lisa's words.

Lisa ends up in this private club.with sweaty bodies.Lisa wanted to ran away but somi promised her that two hours and she was free to go.

Lisa decided to dance away her worries.She dances like there won't be Any tomorrow.

Sehun maknae of exo was eyeing lisa like a piece of meat.he has gulped more than times seeing lisa's hips.

He always had a thing for lisa even before jenkai dating.he was happy that he got to use his moves to lisa but Jennie never allowed them to talk about thai at all which just irritated sehun.

But tonight he was intoxicated with alcohol and lust for sexy blonde in the dance floor.

Somi ordered mocktails for blonde which sehun saw. He smirked and put some blue tablets inside the drink and smiled.

Lisa was thirsty after the dance.She just drank whole drink without thinking and after fifteen minutes.something was burning inside lisa.

"I'm so hot" Lisa said.

"You need to go" somi said concern laced in her voice.

"I know.. I am" Lisa answered.

"As soon as the world stops spinning"

She squinted looking at somi. The room is getting hazier by the minute, her ear is ringing and the temperature is not helping.

"Did someone turn the AC off? I feel like I've been thrown in the middle of the dessert!" She shouted over the noise so somi can hear her.

"The AC is fine." Somi yelled back. 'It's you who isn't.'

"Then why the hell is it so hot!?"

Lisa said while stripping off her black leather jacket hoping that doing so will help cool down her heated body. Down to her white cropped tee, Lisa is most definitely still hot.

"I think you're drunk. We need to get you home Lisa." Somi insisted. Grabbing Lisa's forearm and started dragging her towards the exit.

"No I'm not, besides I only drank one and that's not even alcoholic right?I'm not a light weight." Lisa slurred. Trailing behind somi like a baby who just started to learn how to walk.

"Seriously, we need to go."

"Lisa-shi!" Someone shouted across the room.

"Shit!" Somi muttered under her breath. Moving faster through the crowd while dragging a drowsy Manoban across a sea of sweat drenched bodies.

"Come on Lisa!" Somi politely shoved some people to make way for her and Lisa. Some grumbled, some understand and even made an effort to move out of their way, which somi was thankful.

"I'm trying! It's hard when the floor is constantly-"

Lisa's words got cut off. Hands snaked around her waist as someone hugged her from behind. Lisa groaned. The heat intensifies and it's making her head spin. The person's hand making tiny circles on her abs is not helping making things better. Whatever it is she had, it's effect is starting to peak. Her head hurts, she's dizzy, and her limbs are slowly being uncooperative. She closed her eyes trying hard not to pass out and wishing somi can get her out unscathed. That's all she can do at the moment.

"Where are you guys going? It's still early." Hugging Lisa tighter.

"Oppa!" Somi said,

startled.