you broke it again

Jennie was numb.She feels like her heart was ripped by lisa's hand infront of her.Instead of tears her eyes were steaming blood and her heart was bleeding too.

But she knew

Lisa is mine.
No fucking stud can take my lili for their sake.
She belongs to me only me.

Lisa didnot came home that night.chaesoo weren't worried about lisa anymore which only meant that they know where exactly lisa was.

Jennie didnot wanted to asked them about lisa anymore because she have another plan in her mind.

Lisa you're mine either you like it or not.

Jennie gathers her stuff from the floor and carefully checks if her outfit looked okay and examines her face in the mirror, weakly repeating the words 'you can do this' to herself. She heads out of the bathroom and she could already see lisa's car. Her heart was racing like a racing car ready to run to the wall. Each step she took was so hard for her it felt like her feet were glued to floor.

She didn't want to say goodbye to lisa.

You're mine lisa.
There won't be Any saddness in my life after you'll be mine.

She could feel lisa's stare, her eyes looked straight into her soul. That wasn't helping her at all.

Jennie knows lisa knew about her nature.She begged yg to arranged jenlisa sorting time if he wanna have blackpink in future.yg was more than scared to lose money he agreed in heartbeat.

Lisa watches her every movement. Jennie opens the door of lisa's car and usually, lisa would open the door for her with a welcoming smile but lisa didn't do it this time.

Lisa didnt look happy at all.

The atmosphere was cold and no words came out from each other end

Lisa was done wasting time and without hesitation, she shifted this car out of the parking lot so fast that Jennie's body jumped from her seat. She quickly put her seatbelt on. Her breathing got thick and heavy, unable to speak up with words stuck in her throat.

"tell me what's so important that you needed to meet up instead speaking up when we had that words yesterday?"lisa focuses on the road unable to take a good look at jennie. Jennie was mad but sighed and replied "yesterday's talk is old news I want to have talk with jenlisa subunit lisa.or you forgot about that for your date huh?","I was thinking that we should no longer see each other regularly... I think weekly or Monthly should be an ideal-"

"Why the sudden change-" jennie knew the answer but still asked the question.

"Because of my solo and such" lisa lied, then she held tighter into the steering wheel trying to not to let the beast come out. Jennie laughed like a maniac "tell me the truth". Lisa kept her anger and beast relaxed but Jennie was not helping at all.

"You sure it's not becaùse of jungkook?your dear date."

 it angered lisa way more than usual.She was raging in madness.

You don't have any rights to know because of whom I don't want to meet you Jennie.

You're nothing than a piece of mistake for me.

Her heart stopped.

"What do you know about him?" her words came out slowly. Lisa has never spoken about him, not even mention his name to jennie,except for yesterday. Jennie was very scared and confused when jennie said his name she thought lisa will deny that he was lisa's anything but lisa's words are stabbing. "First of all answer my question?"there is no turning back kim Jennie.