Hug (seulrene special)

The day started off like any other day. Seulgi woke up from a restless sleep and the first thought that rushed towards her was that she needed to face Irene again and immediately she felt sick to her stomach. Irene, the cool girl who took her under her wings and laugh at her stupid jokes. The girl who later became her protector, her best friend. The first person she ever loved, truly loved outside of her family. And for a while, the world was perfect.

And then it all turned south.

And now Irene can barely look her in the eye. And if she ever did, it was with disdain and anger. Just because seulgi uttered three little words to her.

"I love you."

The moment those three words left her mouth, Irene froze. She turned towards lisa with confusion before disgust took over. She released her hand and took a step backwards.

"I'm not gay."

And she walked out, leaving seulgi alone in the room. And soon after that, she stopped talking to her unless it was in front of the camera, the press, and their fans. It didn't matter that lisa tried to apologize and take those three words back. It didn't matter that seulgi broke down crying in front of her multiple times. Irene cut her off.

And it hurt. Seulgi never felt that kind of pain in her young life. The sun could have been shining brightly but all she felt was gloom. All the things that used to make her happy were now tainted with memories and things that would never be. But she trudged along because what else can she do. Even if she can't talk to her, she had to be near her.

So it was all confusing for her when that day irene came and sat down beside her. She nearly jumped in surprise and then she felt Irene's hands on top of hers. She was almost afraid to look. Maybe Irene thought she was someone else. Maybe if she didn't move or make a sound, Irene won't let go of her hand.

"I'm sorry, seul," Irene whispered.

And just like that, her world lit up once again. Gone were the days when she would mope around. It was Irene and her all the way even if they were the ones who only knew. Irene wanted it to be a secret and who was she to argue. And when Irene told her that she has to pretend that she was in a relationship with a man, seulgi just nodded. And in their last night together, Irene whispered again in her ear.

"No matter what they make me do, know that I only love you. These three words are only reserved for you."

When morning came, they parted ways. Seulgi to restart her solo career, uncertain how the public would receive her. Irene back to the group and to one man who she had to pretend to. And every night, no matter what happened that day, they'll be on the phone sharing stories and feelings and apologies, whispering promises until they have to go.

But one night, irene did not answer. No matter how long seulgi stared at her phone, her calls went to voicemail, her text went unanswered. She just knew that something bad was about to happen. She felt so faint, that her mother rushed her to the hospital. And it was when she returned to her hotel room, that she saw it. Irene posted a picture of her and her boyfriend and captioned it with three words.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Seulgi chanted to herself as she walked in circles around her hotel room, wearing out the carpet in her wake. Ever since she saw the latest post from the person who she will no longer name, she had been overcome with emotions. She had been miserable and angry and confused.

I love you.

Three meaningless words until you string them together. Three words that can make you whole. Three words that can break you apart. And in her case, it was the latter. The girl who promised her the world, broke her word. Those three little words were no longer for her.

That day seulgi broke down in fancy bar.A man tried to take advantage of her but a hands of woman just stopped him.

Lisa was too much drown seeing her crush kissing her boyfriend infront of her that she have to avert her stares.

She then saw seulgi the red velvet member.Lisa felt same pain burning in seulgi's eyes.Lisa did not know what happened but she went near seulgi and started to drinking.

"Rough night huh??"

Seulgi nonchalantly asked Lisa.

"Yup The one I love who doesnot know how I feel is kissing her boyfriend infront of me."

Lisa replied without any feelings.

"Funny!!!
My own girlfriend is making out with another man with out breaking up dude!!!
I think I am more fucked up."

Seulgi mumbled.Lisa just stared at seulgi and asked

"Hug???"

Seulgi just noded and lisa gave seulgi a big fat tight hug.

From that day onwards they never met but eventually for that day they become eachothers shoulders to cry.

Same day Irene- suho dating was revealed by dispatch.

Same day seulgi stopped calling Irene.

Maybe what happens to Irene with suho was her karma!?