starting of obsession

Jennie was tapping her foot again and again.yg punished her not to live in dorm with other girls for a mean time.

Oh that's not it!!!
The biggest punishment she was not allowed to contact them until three of them wanted to talk to her.

Jennie was obsessing over lisa's ig post and literally waiting for maknae to begin talk.

Because it's the routine Jennie messed up but lisa will fixed it and first one to make a move and it will be always like this right???

Jennie heard that there is some function held in busan and famous model were invited.

She didnot wanted to go but was thinking what if lisa will be there???

Jennie hurriedly stood up as if to shake off her most unwanted thoughts. Those were poignant memories after all that became irrelevant to the current status of her triumph against failures and sadness, against loss and frustrations of not to get to see lisa.

However, what started out as an infatuation bloomed silently into a strong emotion through her irresistible urge to follow lisa at a distance. She had constant communications with chahee, her bestfriend, who gave her the updates of everyone in their group. Who also organizing the function.Though she suddenly disappeared and had not been heard of for ten years, her life was still an open book for chahee to read aloud.

It was from her that she knew the whereabouts of the two of them in their group, from the minutest detail to the broadest facts. And, of course, the full details of blackpink life that became her weekly bread.

Little did she knew, that everything she confessed was relayed to lisa.

Obliviously, her thoughts went back to an event two days ago.And she felt frustrated.

"Chahee, make room for my arrival next week. I want  us to be there. Don't ever plan to make excuses." A message suddenly popped out from chahee's phone which was from Jennie kim.because sources just confirmed that yes lalisa Manoban will be there.

"What? Are you coming? I mean you said you're busy right??
Why so sudden??"

Chahee asked with stiffled excitement.

"Just changed my mind okay??"

Jennie knew the place was situated on top of a mountain several kilometers away from the city. She also knew that it would be difficult for her to go and leave without her own transportation because of the distance. With this thought alone, she felt humiliated while the rest of them had already reached the pinnacle of success.but it's for lisa so she'll bare with this crappy situation.

"I think I am  going. I totally belong there. I am the total IT girl right??"

More like obsessed over lisa.

"I have no time to argue with you but you really have to be there. Don't be silly. My family just move out from Australia and I cannot figure out as of now yet , on how long will they be back. See you there, Jen.
And don't try to double cross me.
"

It seemed that chahee doesnot want let jennie escape from her function.And it was working.

JEnnie's insecurities were haunting her again like festering wounds which throbbed endlessly and painfully within her. She was the only one being left alone because of stupid anger.who had not yet succeeded to  able to talk with Thai beauty for two days now.  .

During her regular phone chats with gd her so called boyfried, she could not help herself from hurting. Success and opportunities obviously evaded jennie. She was obliged to support her  parents due to their teaching of being straight. She was an only daughter and, thus, could not risk to let  her parents to ashamed of.

Somehow, jennie had a rare attitude of consoling herself. She was good in making myriad and diversed wild imaginations a reality for herself and, thus, find comfort and hope in it. In her make - believe world, she scripted a series of events that would eventually lead herself to live her life with lisa happily.

Her constant nurturing of these thoughts made the feeling so intensed that she rejoiced upon the knowledge that she had  tied herself to lisa that strongly that if someone ever tried to take lisa away from her then Jennie knows that she go beyond to take lisa back to her.While she knows that she herself got boyfriend but lisa was hers.

Why was Jennie  cannot be with lisa yet? Could it be that she was  waiting for lisa? The thought would always flatter jennie. Anyway, it was just an imagination and no one would punish her for doing that.when she herself knows how much toxic and douche she was anyway.

It was being said that one's dreams in the night could be the images that run through the mind during daytime. Perhaps because her fantasy of making lisa hers was her means of escaping from life's pressure and frustrations, she kept thinking about lisa when she was embracing jiyong. She would create in her mind different stories of their meeting like a novelist who could create different fictional chapters to complete an inspiring book.

And every night, she would see lisa in her dreams, holding and kissing her.

Making lisa hers.seven days ago,Jennie thought her fantasy of getting lisa would fulfil because of lisa's whipped nature but Jennie knows she ruined it.

Lisa avoiding was stepping jennie's obsession more and turning Jennie pathetic and Jennie knew but Jennie decided it too that nobody is getting lisa than hers.

Is it obsession of Jennie or love?