Meet up

Lisa's heart was thumbing faster than the computer itself. She was nearly trying to running away from that moving car.

She was gripping her hand back and forth. Biting those nails and thinking about running out of the situation she was in with Mr yang.

"He'll fucking conspire against me again.

He'll fucking make me do something I don't wanna do.

Omo he'll blackmail me with his plans.

Lisa run

Run away....."

Lisa's one mind was screaming at her but other mind was saying to be brave enough.

Suddenly her driver spoke

"We're here."

Lisa heard it and got out from the car. She makes herself sighed loud and looked manager with puppy eyes.

Manager then heaved and replied

"It's gonna be okay!!!!"

Lisa just noded her head and went inside the seventh floor office the office of hell.

Mr.yang was sitting on the chair of CEO which he wasn't but with big smile he welcomed lisa inside and signalled to sit.

Lisa can feel those sinister smiles of that bastard.she knows something is up.

Lisa:hi, Mr.yang how are you doing?

Yg:I am okay.
How are you by the way?
How is your shoot with youth with you by the way?
Are you doing okay?

Lisa fell confused. She knew that something is going on cause Mr yang was using so much sugar in one conversation.

Lisa wanted to hear the real plan of Mr yang so she pulled off the sighed and reply.

Lisa:okay stop with the sweet words. Get into the real business sangajamin.

What do you want from me?

Hearing those from lisa.yg just smirked and speak

Yg:you know me pretty well Ms Manoban.

I want you to photoshoot with Harper Bazaar and Elle Korea.

You're gonna have solo and you just have to do is one thing for me

You have to....

"

Lisa was devastated and just noded her head.

She makes her understand that

"You have to be okay for blackpink's future lisa.

You got to be fine lili."

And stopped herself from crying too much.