can I have you???

Lisa wanted to scream and shouts to everyone near her but she can't just do things like that.

Sure she can but she chooses the life of idol so nope she don't want any scandals now date.

Lisa knows it was stupid of hers that she gave it a try with Jennie.She already predicted that Jennie will never be all in relationship between them.

But lisa was brave enough to measure the limits with Jennie in relationships and today she finally got the result.

Relationship with Jennie will always be tiredsome and toxic.Jennie will never in the wildest dream can come to her little closet and loving her will be meaning of going to black hole.It sucks every breath inside of you.

So lisa decides this was the last time she'll ever be with Jennie.She was little hurt but with Jennie Lisa already experience the worst so today was not that heart breaking anyway.

Today lisa has decide that Jennie Kim chapter is over in her life.Sure she lost three years in loving the homophobic impossible Jennie but it's over now.

Instead of hurt and pain lisa feels proud of herself that she did this to Jennie.For three long years she was wondering how does it feels to be with Jennie but she now have the taste of it and she can conclude that living with Jennie is whole complexity and hard and nothing else.

Jackson's mom had been calling lisa here and there asking about her whereabouts.Lisa was little tired but she went to bg hotels to met her friend's mother.

Lisa fifteen minutes ago ended everything with Jennie but it should happen lisa knows.She went to the private area of hotel where Jackson's mom was seated.

"Hi Mrs Wang!!!"

Lisa politely greeted her.Mrs Wang hugged lisa tight as possible and signal to sit.Both were seated comfortably.

"Lisa you look pretty."

Mrs Wang praised lisa.

"No no you look more prettier.Mrs Wang."

Lisa retorted.

"Jackson came from rehab yesterday.he is fine till now but he was just sad inside him.he will joke but he is sad,lisa."

Mrs Wang spoke in cracked voice.Lisa hugged her suddenly but she continues

"Jackson tried to move on very much lisa but still he will mumble your name every night.

I cannot see him like that lisa please help him."

Mrs Wang started to sobbed louder.seeing strong women like Mrs Wang like that lisa's breath hitched.

"Auntie I'll help him in every day to make him better.I promise."

Lisa replied to Mrs Wang.

"But you're with someone right?"

Mrs Wang tried to retort but lisa just sighed and replied

"No I am single and I'll help Jackson to be the same before."

Lisa replied to Mrs Wang.Mrs Wang hugged lisa tight as possible and started to talk with eachother.

*******************

Mrs wang drive lisa in her apartment near Seoul.Mrs Wang was thanking lisa about how much lisa does for her but as lisa was humble she was saying it was nothing.

Mrs Wang shows Jackson's room to lisa and signalled her to go.Lisa knocked the door but nobody replied to her.So lisa without further open the door and get inside.

There the handsome and careless Jackson was staring outside the window looking like lifeless zombie.The food near the bed was untouched and Jackson was silent more like dead silent.

Lisa knew the feeling of being this anyway.She also go through with same problems as Jackson.But lisa knows Jackson can surpass this just like she did.She went near the balcony and back hugged Jackson tight as possible.

Jackson on the other hand was drown in fantasy but soon enough he got shocked that someone touched more specifically hugged him.

He was ready to push the person but he heard some familiar words

"Wang I am tired and hungry.I want food."

Jackson can feel that lisa was pouting while saying that.he wanted to hugged back and kiss this fine lady but he knows he has not any right.

So with cold fake demour Jackson broke the hug and without any word walked passed to lisa.And replied

"Then eat!!!
Don't disturb me."

Lisa knows that Jackson will never in the world can be cold so she playfully shows her tongue out and started to play his game.

"But I am so hungry pabo!!!
And the food here in your bed is cold.
We should go for food outside."

Lisa suggested.
Jackson already heard about jenlisa relationship through his inside friend so he thought that lisa was pitying him.

"Then go with your girlfriend!!!"

Jackson loudly spoke.Lisa then down her knees replied

"Oh that ended a hour ago.

I think I need food and a companion.

Are you coming or should I call Chan instead???"

Jackson saw lisa through wide eyes.he can see lisa spoke with wide sad smile.he ran towards lisa and hugged her tightly.

No matter what lisa do Jackson can't see lisa upset.

"We should go for steaks you know??"

Jackson softly said.Lisa was nearly broken down but she knows the other person don't deserved her tears so lisa smiles and reply

"There you go!!!"

Jackson smiles and took lisa for dinner.Lisa was happy and speaking gibberish shits to him.while he seems little courageous this time looking at the Barbie he asked

"Can I have you lis?

I don't know for how many time but can I have you without any label???

I know I've to move on and I promise I'll do it but I want to experience once how it feels to have you."

Jackson helplessly asked Lisa.Lisa was shocked and started to chew the steak and wipe her mouth.

"I know that's stupid of me.lis I am sorry."

Jackson continues but lisa was dead silent.

"Hey Jack!!!
I wanna go arcade tomorrow you should come around six and I hate to wait."

Lisa replied with wide smile.Jackson was shocked but noded his head and wanted to ask something but lisa continued

"I have limited time in Korea though.
Show me how you treat your dream girl yeah???"

Jackson's heartbeat rises suddenly but the happiness was increases to.

"I ain't care if she is limited to Korea.
I'll follow her everywhere Manoban.
from tomorrow you will know how it to be like queen.

Queen of Jackson Wang."

Jackson was brightly joking with lisa while lisa was happy that she will know how it to be like loved again.