shameless

Rośe was back,while jisoo was done with her shoots too.chaesoo eventually forgive Jennie because lisa pitched them about blackpink forever speech.

They were given seven day break.
which was making them feelings of heaven.The shoots and schedules with promotion were tiering them.This was the last day of their vacation.chaeyoung got the crazy idea of doing clubbing today so they are here to party.

Lisa was swaying her hips sexily.
Half of the men's wanted to take lisa tonight.Lisa was drunk but she ain't care.Today she was ready to lost all her control.She wanted to enjoy.

Jennie was now staring at lisa, a blank expression on her face. Lisa couldn't really tell,though. She didn't dare looking at her. She knew seeing an angry Jennie would have scary and full of pain right then.

"Are you really that drunk?" Jennie asked annoyed while trying to keep Lisa on a standing position, her hands still wrapped around the younger's waist. Had she let her go, she would have fallen to the floor.

"It's chaeyoung's fault. She makes me drink those." Lisa managed to say.

Jennie's hold on her waist seemed to tighten. Was she mad at her? Or at chaeyoung ? That couldn't be, she always gets mad at her, Lisa sighed. Not even her extremely drunken state helped her get Jennie out of her mind.

What wasn't helping Lisa's situation was the fact that her head was buried in Jennie's hair. A sudden dizziness had made her way to her already intoxicated brain, even though she wasn't sure wether it had been because of the alcohol she had consumed or the fact she had Jennie's perfume so deep in her nostrils she was pretty sure her brain had made sure she'd never forget it.

But her little sobber self was screaming lisa to run away.....

Joke's on me, Lisa couldn't help but think. She already had Jennie's smell registered. A smell so unmistakable yet so miserable to her that a pain shot through her chest every time she'd smell it.

Lisa couldn't see that chaeyoung had spotted the two of them among the crowd and was now making her way towards them. But nobody did.
So she grabbed Lisa's wrist and started moving, pushing people away as she made space for her and her lili.

"Let's get you some fresh air" Jennie's tone was still cold. She was acting as if Lisa had been an obstacle during her night, something she had to take care of, rather than care for.

But Lisa didn't notice. She was just content with Jennie's strong hold around her wrist. Physical touch wasn't something she took for granted when it came to the brunette.She wanted to pushed Jennie and cursed her but her drunken ass didnot help.

Suddenly, they were both out of the club. They had used the back exit and found themselves on a  set of stairs.

None of them talking, they were both leaning into the brick wall that belonged to the club, watching their breath condense.

"Try to stay on your feet" Jennie had ordered Lisa with a not so gentle tone. What she didn't know was that the taller one actually hated being given orders by the Jennie kim. She had always thought authority looked good on her.But lisa hated it bossy Jennie.

Jennie took out a pack of cigarettes and lazily placed one between her lips.

She was smoking with such calm that Lisa couldn't help staring at her and the way the smoke would go out of her lips and up into the sky.

"Smoking is bad for health" Lisa said.

"There are a lot of things bad for health " jennie responded, her words came out playful yet serious.