99

Seeing that the waiter had lost his facial expression management, and the pouring hands were shaking slightly, Mu Xueyi finally couldn't help but laugh.

    "Hahaha...Okay, Xiao Li, we're joking, don't take it? Don't take it

    seriously ?" The waiter was startled: "Huh?"

    Mu Xueyi introduced Zhou Zhenyue to her: "Isn't this? My sister, this is my girlfriend. We don’t? Have? Blood relationship, neither did I? Pregnant, just teasing you.” The

    waiter returned? God?, and said angrily: "Miss Mu, what are you doing? Always So? I'm a joke!"

    Zhou Zhenyue flipped through the menu and asked casually:

    "She did it before? What? A joke?"

    Waiter: "Just once? Once, Ms. Mu had a meal and bargained with me. For a long time, she said that she was very pitiful, her leg was broken, her finger was broken, and she was suffering from depression, so I had to give her a 50% discount. I felt relieved, thinking about it, so I just asked her to eat this meal. I took out all my money, and she said, she was joking with me! She has money, she is not a bad meal!"

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at the word "depression" when she heard the word "depression". Mu Xueyi.

    God Mu Xueyi? Faint, nothing? What? It's strange.

    "You remember such a long time ago," Mu Xueyi smiled lightly, and briefly touched on the topic. "Order it. One white wine clam spaghetti, one black truffle steak, two. Creamy Mushroom Soup." The

    waiter was obviously also angry and liked Mu Xueyi. The last second he was still complaining to her, and the next second he said: "Have you been so easy to come back and give you a piece of pre-dinner bread."

    Mu Xueyi smiled and nodded: "Okay, thank you."

    Mu Xueyi behaved very naturally.

    It's so natural.

    Zhou Zhenyue blinked and looked out the window, thinking that maybe she had been thinking too much.

    The pre-dinner bread came quickly.

    Mu Xueyi picked up the knife and spread butter on the broken bread.

    Zhou Zhenyue did not speak, she also remained silent.

    When she first came back, she planned to take the initiative to talk to Zhou Zhenyue about those things in the past year.

    But when Zhou Zhenyue said, "You should be miserable", she covered all her words back.

    She is actually very open-minded. Doesn't she hold the suffering in her heart and play a drama that touches her.

    She felt that anything, no matter whether it was good or bad, her significant other had the right to know.

    But if this "right to know" becomes a "selling way" in the eyes of the other party, then maybe she shouldn't speak again.

    When things change in quality, they lose their original meaning.

    let it go.

    Zhou Zhenyue knows it, or doesn't it?

    As long as they can stay together so harmoniously, those who know the past will not be paranoid.

    Mu Xueyi spread a piece of bread and handed it to Zhou Zhenyue.

    Zhou Zhenyue didn't answer it, but leaned forward slightly and said,