56

M Moser.

Mu Guocheng was sitting in a soft chair with his arms on the armrests, with a few copies of the papers in front of him.

He pressed his temple and sighed long.

I have a terrible headache. He smoked a cigar from the cigarette case, clipped both ends with a cigar cutter, held it, and lit it.

Glancing at the messy folders on the table again, he took a hard sip of the cigar in his hand.

What is white-eyed wolf?

This is the white-eyed wolf.

His wife couldn't think about his love affairs, and she hanged herself and died. He felt a little guilty in his heart. So for so many years, he has done everything possible to favor the eldest daughter of his wife.

He would give Mu Ruqing what he wanted, a puppy if he wanted a puppy, and a girl if he wanted someone to accompany him. She didn't like his second daughter, and he followed her to treat her second daughter as an enemy.

In the end, what did he get?

Did he finish a sentence?

For the sake of a rural girl from the countryside, she embezzled public funds without any scruples, and refused to admit her mistake, talked back to him, and quarreled.

Mu Ruqing's character will kill herself sooner or later.

If it only hurts herself, then forget it.

Mu Guocheng exhaled a thick white smoke and squinted to look at the undulating office building outside the window.

He was afraid...

She killed the huge group she had painstakingly created.

The door of the office was knocked, knocked, knocked.

Mu Guocheng put the cigar in the ashtray and said, "Go in."

His secretary walked in with his head down and reported: "Chairman, Mr. Mu did not come to work today. Many documents were squeezed in her office. The high-level meeting that was supposed to be held in the morning was also cancelled because of her absence. "

Mu Guocheng sneered, "Heh, did she shake my face at me?"

Man, I really can't always give a good face, riding over his neck, I want to straddle his head.

The secretary asked carefully: "The affairs accumulated by Mr. Mu...?"

Mu Guocheng glanced at the documents on the table that he hadn't finished finishing, and felt helpless no matter how upset he was, beckoning: "Bring me over."

The secretary responded, backed out, and went to get Mu Ruqing's documents.

The secretary went out on the front foot, and assistant Ge Weinong walked in hurriedly on the back foot. Seeing that there was no one else in the chairman's office, he hurriedly reported to Mu Guocheng: "Mr. Mu, the second lady is missing."

Mu Guocheng gave a look and asked: "When did it happen? How did it disappear?"

Wei Nong Ge: "In the morning, the eldest lady brought up a group of thugs and took the second lady away from the second lady’s room. Because it was sudden, we didn’t have time to chase it. I drove to look for it as soon as I knew about it. But I didn't find it."

Mu Guocheng frowned: "Why did she do this? What did Xueyi do to provoke her?"

Ge Wei Nong: "I asked the butler, and said that Miss Zhong Wan disappeared, and communicated with the second lady before leaving, so..."