24

Shen Huaixing held an umbrella for Mu Xueyi and escorted her into the gate of the old house.

When Mu Xueyi was about to walk out of the umbrella and enter the door, Shen Huaixing took her arm and said something. Mu Xueyi twisted her shoulders lightly, avoiding contact with Shen Huaixing.

Being too far apart, Zhou Zhenyue couldn't see Mu Xueyi's expression clearly, but she could also tell from her physical movements that she repelled Shen Huaixing from touching her.

After Mu Xueyi entered the door, Shen Huaixing stood holding the umbrella for a while, as if in a trance.

Zhou Zhenyue asked Xiao Ai to drive closer, took an umbrella and got out of the car.

The rain was heavy, and there was also water on the road. Footprints and raindrops from the edge of the umbrella hit the puddles and rippled.

Walking behind Shen Huaixing, Zhou Zhenyue smiled gently: "Professor Shen, why don't you go in and sit?"

Shen Huaixing returned to his senses and was taken aback when he saw Zhou Zhenyue.

She immediately replied: "I just finished eating, so I stopped sitting."

Zhou Zhenyue could hear that Shen Huaixing meant that Mu Xueyi had dinner with her.

She was calm, still smiling with a faint smile: "Professor Shen is not a teacher who teaches and educates people, like this, can he be entangled with other people's girlfriends, and... can he teach good students?"

Shen Huaixing did not expect that Zhou Zhenyue, who was still polite last second, would say something like this in the next sentence, tightening the handle of the umbrella, his tone aggravated:

"Xueyi voluntarily ate with me."

Zhou Zhenyue looked at her, her eyes sharp like a hunting cat.

"Professor Shen, I heard from my staff that you seem to be very close to Xiao Mu recently." She didn't say anything hurriedly, "If I guessed correctly, Mu Ruqing should be just like me and want it very much. Get the opportunity of school-enterprise cooperation from Anyang University of Finance and Economics. In order to please your father, she will deliberately match you and Xueyi. You said that Xueyi voluntarily eats with you, so if there is no accident, it should be Mu Ruqing's use Things threaten her to make her seem voluntary."

Zhou Zhenyue lowered her eyes, seeming to be thinking, "The person monitoring Zhu Hong only reported with me yesterday. There is no Mu Ruqing or stranger in Zhu Hong’s recent contact list. If Mu Ruqing did not use Zhu Hong Threatening Xueyi has a very high probability of being related to me."

She looked at Shen Huaixing and raised her eyebrows slightly: "Professor Shen, Mu Ruqing is threatening her with my relationship with Xueyi, right?"

Shen Huaixing gritted his teeth faintly.

"Zhou is always not too confident. Why do you think Xueyi must be threatened when she eats with me? What if she eats with me because she likes me? You never thought about it, she is willing to stay now. You are just paying off your debts, not because you really like you?"

Zhou Zhenyue chuckled: "You just told her the same way, right?"

Shen Huaixing's expression stagnated.

Zhou Zhenyue looked at the door that Mu Xueyi had just walked into, and sighed: "...Unfortunately, judging from your tone of voice, she may really have some emotional fluctuations because of your words."

Shen Huaixing had heard that President Zhou was a very shrewd person, but he did not expect Zhou Zhenyue's eyes could be poisoned like this.

She couldn't help thinking, if she and Zhou Zhenyue's positions were swapped today, and if she saw Xueyi secretly meet her old love, how would she react?