61

Lu Yan once again came to Anyang to report to her work.

Because it was not a working day, after staying in the hotel, she wandered to Zhou's house idly, thinking about seeing the couple and visiting the old man whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

When I arrived at the Zhou family's old house, I was just in time for dinner.

Entering the gate, the butler greeted her and showed her the way, "Miss Lu, the old man is eating in the restaurant."

Lu Yan: "Then what about Mr. Zhou?"

Butler: "Zhou Zhou has a bad appetite these days. Now she is by the backyard pool, watching ducks swimming."

When the words were over, the butler paused, and changed his words: "Uh...Look at Master Huajiao and Master Fennel swimming."

Lu Yan chuckled, "Just the two ducks raised by Mu Xueyi? Why are you called the young master?"

The housekeeper smiled helplessly: "After Miss Mu's second wife left, Mrs. Zhou has always been upset. The old man deliberately let us call this way in order to coax her. Before calling like this, Mr. Zhou would still laugh when he heard it, but now... it seems... I can't laugh anymore."

Lu Yan caught the point, her expression froze: "Miss Mu Er is gone?"

The housekeeper: "There was a car accident before, and Miss Mu Er was picked up by her house. So these days, Mr. Zhou can't sleep well, eat or eat well."

Lu Yan raised her eyebrows and puckered angrily.

Damn Mu Xueyi, really has no conscience. The last time she ran away, Zhou Zhenyue was half alive. After finally turning around, the two of them saw that their relationship was getting better, and they patted their buttocks and turned their faces back to their hometown.

Anyway, when you come to someone's house, you must first visit the host, so the housekeeper takes Lu Yan to the restaurant to see Zhou Fengnian.

When the old man saw Lu Yan, he recognized that this was Zhou Zhenyue's classmate, he smiled and said that he would add a pair of chopsticks to her.

Lu Yan pushed back, exchanged a few words, and asked about Zhou Zhenyue's situation.

Speaking of Zhou Zhenyue, the old man sighed for a long time, "Oh, she, I can't persuade you. Xiaoyan, I can only trouble you, and I'll take it to her and persuade her to eat it anyway. some."

Lu Yan couldn't help saying, "Mu Xueyi is really a white-eyed wolf."

The old man shook his head, "Snow girl is not that kind of person, and she has a hard time. She has her problems."

Lu Yan and Mu Xueyi are not familiar with each other, so they didn't take the father's words into his heart.

After eating a few mouthfuls of food with the old man, after talking for a while, Lu Yan brought a tray of food and went to the backyard to find Zhou Zhenyue.

When she went to the backyard, the noon sun was shining warmly in every corner of the yard.

The breeze was gentle, the flowers were sweet, and the sparrows cleaned their feathers on the top of the branches of the tree.

Zhou Zhenyue sat in the sun by the swimming pool, her trouser legs rolled up layer by layer, her white calves hanging down by the pool, and her ankles were soaked in the sparkling light blue water.

She held her hand on the edge of the stage, and the white jade ring on her finger was as warm as a piece of unmelted snow in the sun.

Not far from her, two little ducks that have grown a lot are playing in the water.