45

After Mu Xueyi calmed down, Zhou Zhenyue carefully picked her up horizontally and carried her to the neat single ward next door.

Xiao Ai looked in at the door, Zhou Zhenyue sat by the bed and gave her a gesture to help her deal with the funeral of paying the hospital's losses.

The doctors and nurses came again and helped Mu Xueyi deal with the split wound and the half of the needle that was broken in the back of his hand, re-stabbed the needle in the other hand, and suspended the anti-inflammatory drug.

Zhou Zhenyue sat near the head of the bed, and when the needle was pierced, she took Mu Xueyi into her arms, held her arms tightly, and kept stroking her hair.

Mu Xueyi leaned on Zhou Zhenyue's shoulders, tears had drained, and she looked out the window with empty eyes.

She suddenly discovered that the choices she made after rebirth were all wrong.

She thought that as long as she returned to Zhou Zhenyue, she could make up for the mistakes of the previous life. As long as Zhou Zhenyue puts down her grudge, they can hold hands and grow old peacefully.

But how can the world be so simple?

The tree wants to be quiet, but the wind does not stop.

The entanglement between her and the Mu family is too deep, and it can't be completely cut off in one or two sentences. Mu Guocheng and Mu Ruqing would not let her go easily.

It is far from enough for her to just return to Zhou Zhenyue. She is still a weak person with nothing. Without Zhou Zhenyue's protection, anyone can step on her like an ant. Mu Guocheng can step on her, Mu Ruqing can step on her, and even a small department head can point to her nose and scold her.

Could it be that in this life, she can only rely on Zhou Zhenyue's protection?

Ayue protects her, then who will protect Ayue?

Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that she had never seen her life as transparently as she is now.

Cowardly people at the bottom.

It's not worth talking about freedom at all.

In his chest, the vigorous ambition that had been imprisoned by character and family finally began to pulsate.

She has always felt like an outsider in Mu's house.

But why should she be an outsider? It is Mu Guocheng's business who Mu Guocheng chooses to give birth to her. She, Mu Xueyi, is a serious and serious Mu family second lady with the blood of the Mu family.

That being the case, why is Mu Ruqing able to sit in the position of Mu's president?

Mu Xueyi looked at the crooked moon hanging on the treetop outside the window, her teeth clenched faintly.

She must control Muhsi.

She must climb to the position of president of Mu Mohs.

Only when she takes all the real power of the Mu family into her own hands, can she root out all the possibilities of Mu Guocheng and Mu Ruqing to hurt Zhou Zhenyue again.

And Zhou Zhenyue...

A Yue...

Mu Xueyi gently raised her head and looked at Zhou Zhenyue, who was close at hand.

She comforted her for too long, and at some point, she had fallen asleep against the wall.

Thinking of the words she just said while holding her shoulders, Mu Xueyi couldn't help crying.