77

The weather is still chilly.

Outside the eaves and the snow on the ground, but because of today's thin layer of sunlight melted some thickness.

Not long after Zhou Zhen Yue left, Ge Weinong came with Shen Huaixing.

Shen Huaixing entered the door, put down the yogurt and a few bags of fruit that Mu Xueyi likes to drink in his hand, took off his misty gold-rimmed glasses, and wiped them with cuffs.

"Snow coat," she put on her glasses and took off her coat and handed it to Gervino. "Long time no see, how are you?"

MuXueYi nest on the sofa, smiled politely.

"Just listen to the strong said you came, I still don't believe it, I didn't think it really came. Isn't there something wrong with the school? Don't you delay coming here? "

Gwyneth hung his clothes on the clothes hanger, silently backed out, and closed the door.

Shen Huaixing came to the sofa and sat down in the position where he had just sat for weeks and months. Looking at Muxueyi, which he hadn't seen for a long time, his missing eyes couldn't be covered.

"The first phase of the project over there is temporarily over. I immediately took a vacation and came to see you."

She said, and adjusted her glasses, and the golden long chain swayed slightly.

"I didn't stay with you for the first time, and I was always concerned. This time, my father and I applied for the longest leave I can apply for. For half a month, I can always accompany you. I didn't tell you in advance, but I wanted to come over and tell you in person, giving you a surprise. Xueyi, are you happy? "

Half a month ...

Mu Xueyi smiled strongly: "I ... I am happy."

Shen Huaixing eyes soft down, to MuXueYi gather together over there.

She stretched out her arm and tried to hold her.

MuXueYi subconsciously shrank back.

"Old teacher, you don't ..."

She gripped the armrest of the sofa.

Shen Huaixing alpha males.

Then, the fundus grew dark.

"I heard that you were snowed in some time ago." Her voice is soft and dumb. "... I just want to give you some security."

Mu Xueyi reluctantly led a smile: "That was more than half a month ago. I am fine now, thank you."

Shen Huaixing was silent for a long time and smiled bitterly: "I can't hug you without this excuse?"

MuXueYi silence.

Shen Huaixing hung his head and asked slowly:

"Didn't you promise me that you could try to get back together with me slowly?"

MuXueYi fasten the sofa armrest, sighed without trace in my heart.

She is quite silent again.

For a long time, just open changed the subject:

"It's hard to get out of the sun today, go out for a walk?"

The air was silent for a while.

Shen Huaixing got up and gently should be:

"OK, walk."

Shen Huaixing held MuXueYi to sit in a wheelchair. As soon as MuXueYi was seated, he put his hand on Shen Huaixing's forearm back.