93

Zhou Zhenyue suddenly realized that everything seemed to be different.

    A year ago, when Mu Xueyi just got it back, they also signed the contract.

    At that time, in their relationship, the dominant position was always themselves.

    Nowadays, the snow clothes are still tied up by contract, and she even wears handcuffs that represent inferiority.

    Xueyi... is not at all disadvantaged.

    All my oppression and coercion are like hitting cotton.

    Cotton not only doesn't hurt at all, but it also wraps her around silently.

    Let her indulge and suffocate.

    Let her...

    follow in her footsteps.

    Follow her thinking.

    Can't remember the original intention anymore.

    Zhou Zhenyue closed her eyes, turned her head, moved her red ears from under Mu Xueyi's lips, replaced her ears with her own lips, touched the other's soft lips, and kissed closely.

    The hot breath flicked on each other's faces.

    No matter how cold the evening breeze hits this area, it changes the temperature.

    Zhou Zhenyue kissed Mu Xueyi, hugged her, supported her, and hugged this too slender person to the glass table aside, and asked her to sit on the edge of the table.

    Subconsciously still thinking about her injured ankle, can't you bear to tell her to stand for a long time.

    The lips turn from the opponent's lower lip to the cheeks and then to the base of the ears.

    The lips still carry a bit of coldness in the cold night, but Mu Xueyi's earlobes are hot like a piece of furnace carbon.

    When ice hits carbon, it instantly melts into water and evaporates into smoke.

    Mu Xueyi hugged Zhou Zhenyue hard, closing her eyes, as if in the cold and snow, holding the only hope and light.

    Zhou Zhenyue wears a black soft and thin woolen sweater.

    Mu Xueyi wears an apricot silk shirt.

    Their clothes are not thick, and through the thin fabric, every inch of the night wind can be clearly felt to the bone.

    Embracing each other on this too high roof became the strongest throbbing.

    The tail of the clouds, the halo of the stars.

    Ironed on each other's heart, leaving traces that only oneself can understand.

    The stronger the wind.

    The warmth in the arms, the harder it is to give up.

    Zhou Zhenyue lowered her head and lowered her eyes.     She murmured in Mu Xueyi's ears

    ?

She asked in a low voice, "Dare to try with me... in this place?" She kissed the tips of her ears. Asked repeatedly.

    "Dare you?"

    Mu Xueyi hugged Zhou Zhenyue tightly, did not flinch, and smiled softly:

    "Why don't I? Dare?"

    "This is the highest place in the whole Anyang. There is transparent glass under our feet. Here, everyone in Anyang might be able to see it."