67

In the second half of the night, Mu Xueyi rarely dreamed.

She seemed to be afraid of nothing all of a sudden.

Not afraid of falling in the abyss, not afraid of how dirty his hands are.

Because she knew that there was such a person, no matter how dark she became, she could see light from her body.

A good night's sleep.

When the early morning arrived, there was still light snow floating outside the window.

The sparrow landed on the wooden window sill, chirping, as if tired, borrowed a corner of the eaves to look at the snow.

Zhou Zhenyue woke up early and was already neatly dressed and sitting on the sofa.

There is a small induction cooker on the coffee table in front of her. On the induction cooker is a round and lovely milk pot with something gushing in it.

Zhou Zhenyue was reading a book and glanced at the pot from time to time so as not to get confused.

She is reading a copy of "Management" brought by Mu Xueyi, holding a pen in her hand, while looking at it, while circling the dots, and writing comments in the gaps between the rows, it is convenient for Mu Xueyi to understand better .

Mu Xueyi rubbed his eyes and stretched, only feeling that he had never slept so well.

"Ayue." As soon as she woke up, she immediately called Zhou Zhenyue.

"Yeah." Zhou Zhenyue replied lazily, "I'm here."

Mu Xueyi asked: "What are you cooking? Grumbling, it smells good."

Zhou Zhenyue: "This is the lotus soup that you asked Ge Weinon to bring back yesterday. I took it out from the thermos at the door in the morning. But after too long, it turned into ice porridge when it came out. I brought it. It’s hot in the pot and you can drink it when you wake up."

With that, she put down the book, pressed the close button of the induction cooker, and opened the small lid.

A stream of steaming heat floated out, accompanied by the rich fragrance of lotus seeds, white fungus and rock candy.

Zhou Zhenyue knew that Mu Xueyi was not used to eating too much in the morning, so she only took out a small bowl, warmed it, and brought it to the bed.

"Take a bite." She took a spoonful and handed it to Mu Xueyi's mouth.

Mu Xueyi opened her mouth wide and was about to hold the spoon.

Zhou Zhenyue tilted her spoon again and snorted, "Hey, it seems that she hasn't brushed her teeth and washed her face yet."

Mu Xueyi was stunned.

Seeing that the lotus soup next to her mouth was taken away by Zhou Zhenyue again, she sighed.

Ah Yue was definitely teasing her deliberately.

"Sorry, I was wrong." Mu Xueyi admitted her mistake obediently, "I will never say what I said last night again."

Zhou Zhenyue just smiled, "I didn't say you were wrong. Before you eat breakfast, don't you have to brush your teeth and wash your face?"

She put the lotus seed soup, walked back to the bed, and stretched out her arms: "Come on."

Mu Xueyi moved consciously and asked Zhou Zhenyue to hug her.

Zhou Zhenyue carried Mu Xueyi to the bathroom and let her sit on the small bench. First, I washed a towel with cold water, twisted it to a half-dry level, folded the rectangular pieces, and asked Mu Xueyi to lift his face.