54

In the silent night, the dark night sky was enveloped by a layer of black clouds. The sky was dense like a cloud of ink halo in the water, and even the faint light of the stars and moon could not show through.

The streets are silent, the lights are dim, only a few wisps of cold night wind, and the faint barking of dogs in the distance.

A pot of Phnom Penh Chlorophytum growing on the window sill, green leaves, golden edges, white pots.

The leaves were covered with a layer of fog.

I don't know whether it was the water that Mu Xueyi sprinkled with a watering can before going to bed, or the dew that was painted in too late at night and in too cold air.

By the side of the flowerpot, on the edge of the platform, a handprint dipped in water left by the man when he climbed up has gradually been blurred by the dew.

"Ayue, want me."

She said it again.

The voice is very soft and soft. The deepness and ambiguity that engulfed the night rubbed into his ears.

It looks like a milky white lamb rolling in the green grass, cute and gentle.

Zhou Zhenyue did not expect Mu Xueyi to say such a thing. There is no warning. For a time, she even forgot to blink her eyes for several seconds.

After a long time, she hesitated and whispered: "You... why suddenly..."

Mu Xueyi closed her eyes, as if smiling.

She just didn't want to leave any regrets.

Although she can't move one arm and one foot, she is a complete person anyway. Tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, Mu Ruqing found out that she had sent Zhong Wan away, and she was not sure if she could be so complete.

It's not uncommon for the Mu family to chop their arms and legs.

She has nothing to fear.

This is a step in the plan. Without this step, she would not be able to take the next step.

She doesn't care about missing arms and legs. As long as she can completely defeat Mu Ruqing and Mu Guocheng and protect A Yue, she doesn't care about anything.

But she doesn't care, doesn't mean that Ayue doesn't care.

So, while Ayue didn't dislike her at this moment, she had to... give it a try and seize this opportunity.

She said, "I just want to... be closer to you."

"I want to kiss you, I want to hug you. What I didn't dare to do three years ago, I want to do it today."

Zhou Zhenyue just smiled, touched her slightly curly hair, and said, "Looks faint. You have a broken arm and a bad ankle. How could I move you? Besides, you didn't write a love letter. It's 100 points."

It seemed that it was going to rain outside the window, and the wind gusted through the open window and brushed on the face.

Mu Xueyi rubbed her eyelashes and laughed at herself.

"That's right, I haven't chased you. No matter how good Ah Yue is to me, she is not my girlfriend yet."

She always seemed to forget that she and Zhou Zhenyue never really got back together from start to finish.

"You take good care of your injury, take a good recovery, and you will be healed in the future. We still have a long time."

Zhou Zhenyue wrapped a strand of Mu Xueyi's curly hair around her fingertips, gently kneading it, as if soothing the injured deer.