116

Xiao Ai first sent Mu Xueyi to a more remote place, and then Mu Xueyi took a taxi back to Mu's house.

    When she got out of the car, Zhou Zhenyue raised her hand slightly.

    But he just lifted it up and then dropped down again, saying: "Be careful on the road."

    Mu Xueyi was going to leave, but when Zhou Zhenyue said this, she stopped.

    She turned around and walked back to the back door.

    Zhou Zhenyue saw her back, pressed the window glass, tilted slightly, and looked up at her, "What's the matter?"

    Mu Xueyi was not used to being looked up by Zhou Zhenyue, so she squatted down, lay on the car window frame, and blinked.

    Zhou Zhenyue couldn't help raising her hand to touch the top of her soft hair.

    "What's the matter?" asked again.

    In the night breeze, Mu Xueyi's long curly hair fluttered gently, and her eyes were slightly narrowed.

    "...We really got back together."

    Her voice is as small as a milky cat crying without a full moon.

    Zhou Zhenyue chuckled, "Why, playing mahjong for two days makes you so happy that you have forgotten about it?"

    "I'm just very happy, especially when my friends and you are around..." Mu Xueyi blushed, "But after thinking about it, you might not like the excitement as much as I do. We ...The two people get along alone."

    Zhou Zhenyue smiled, "It doesn't matter, there are still many opportunities in the future."

    Mu Xueyi curled her lips and smiled and asked quietly, "Ayue, will you always be so gentle to me?"

    Zhou Zhenyue stroked her hand on the top of her hair, slid to the side of her face, squeezed her earlobe, "Yes."

    "But you were so fierce when you handcuffed me before, and you signed the contract twice. I was so scared that I didn't dare to speak..."

    "That's because... I'm afraid you will leave again. I don't know what to do."

    Zhou Zhenyue's hand wandered behind Mu Xueyi's neck, pulled her over, and across the car door, gently dropped a kiss on her forehead.

    Kissed her and whispered softly:

    "Don't leave again."

    "No, I will never leave again." Mu Xueyi held back tears, "This time, even if I die, I will die by your side."

    Zhou Zhenyue lowered her head, touched Mu Xueyi's forehead with her forehead, and smiled lightly.

    "Although it is unlucky to say that'dead' is not'dead', but you say that, it really makes me happy."

    Mu Xueyi smiled with tears, holding Zhou Zhenyue's hand by the window frame, and touching her palm.

    "When I go back, I will write you a love letter?"

    She said softly.

    "Okay." Zhou Zhenyue replied, "This time, you can write whatever you want. You don't have to care about the formatting sentences I said before."

    Mu Xueyi: "Why?"

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Because from now on, each of your love letters will be worth 100 points."

    Mu Xueyi couldn't help laughing deeper and deeper. The sweetness at the bottom of my heart is like bubbles, gurgling upwards.

    In fact, this is their first formal love.