76

Four people stayed in the guest house for a few days.

A few days later, the blizzard was over and the mountain road was almost cleared, they also began to prepare to set off to return to the mountain.

In the past few days, Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi hardly had a good night's sleep.

The two people next door have a deep sense of taste, this one will be heard today, and the other will be heard tomorrow. Hearing these sounds will explore each other very thoroughly.

They were thorough, but the two "neighbors" couldn't rest normally at all. They stared at the ceiling all night.

Later, Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi even started betting boredly.

Bet on the two next door tonight.

Sometimes Zhou Zhenyue wins, sometimes Mu Xueyi wins, and the stakes are not big, each time it is one or two hundred yuan.

The night before they went up the mountain, Zhou Zhenyue offered to play the last game of gambling.

Zhou Zhenyue: "The last time tonight, let's bet a big one."

Mu Xueyi smiled and asked, "Okay, how much is the bet?"

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the corner of her lips, "Since I said that I have to gamble, then..."

She paused, her voice lightened: "Five million."

Mu Xueyi said, "You are really big enough."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled: "If you win, even if you pay off all the debts owed to me, the contract will be cancelled. If I win, you will owe me 5 million more. Extend for five years."

Mu Xueyi readily agreed: "No problem!"

It was the next morning.

The crowd went to the van sent by the mountain to pick them up.

Ge Wei-Nong was about to get into the car, and suddenly felt a bit of resentful gaze staring at her in front of him.

She immediately looked over and saw Mu Xueyi's angry eyes.

"...Second Miss, what's wrong with you?"

Sitting in the van, Mu Xueyi looked up and down Ge Weinong and sighed long.

"Oh, for such a glamorous beauty, I didn't expect, ah, I didn't expect that the number of attacks... turned out to be twice as many attacks."

Ge Wei Nong was stunned.

In a moment, the whole face was flushed with blood dripping from the roots of the ears.

She squatted: "You-can you-"

Zhou Zhenyue walked over at this moment and patted Ge Weinong lightly on the shoulder.

"Take it well, Anong."

Ge Wei-Nong turned to stare at Zhou Zhenyue who was getting in the car, her eyes popping out, "You--"

"Hey." Mu Xueyi sighed again and muttered to herself, "Originally, a hundred chapters can be compounded, but now it's better, I will double it directly. I have written my entire life as a book, and I don't know if it will be possible. Two hundred chapters..."

Zhou Zhenyue sat next to Mu Xueyi and intimately took a small blanket and placed it on Mu Xueyi's lap.

He said casually: "Judging by the level of water you write a love letter, writing a thousand chapters is not too much."

Mu Xueyi slumped on the seat, frowning.

I feel so difficult.

Ge Weinon swallowed hard.