63

The man who was hit by the snowball carried two large bags of luggage, and walked away silently and walked into the gate of the hot spring villa.

Mu Xueyi stared at her back blankly, and a thousand words poured into her heart. But she knew that it was not the time yet.

Ge Wei Nong is still behind her.

Seeing that Mu Xueyi hadn't spoken for a long time, Ge Weinong didn't take the initiative to ask even though she had doubts, but stood silently behind the wheelchair. The fingers holding the wheelchair pushing hand were a bit cold.

I don’t know how long it took, and that person was completely invisible. Only then did Mu Xueyi say:

"A Nong, it's a bit cold."

Ge Weinon: "Then I will push you back."

Mu Xueyi snorted.

After returning, Mu Xueyi stayed in the cabin, always anxious. She didn't know whether she should take the initiative to find A Yue, or wait for A Yue to find her.

Thinking about it, she thought, Ayue was still angry.

Then wait until Ayue is willing, take the initiative to find herself.

That night, Mu Xueyi basically did not fall asleep. She always felt that Zhou Zhenyue would suddenly come in through the window at a certain moment.

Just like in the Mu's villa that day, she suddenly took a bag of delicious supper, messed up her hair, rolled her cuffs, and turned into the window sill. Also turned into her heart.

But all night, she stayed up all night without waiting for anything.

.

Mu Xueyi waited for a few more days.

In the past few days, she dared not go anywhere, so she stayed in her small yard, for fear that she would not be there when A Yue came to look for her. But Ge Wei Nong had come in to see her several times, and she didn't wait for Zhou Zhenyue's half shadow.

On the sixth day, Mu Xueyi could not sit still.

In order to facilitate the movement, she asked someone to get an electric wheelchair. Then he distracted Ge Wei Nong and told her to go down the mountain to buy fruit for herself.

When Ge Weinon left, she ran to the front desk of the hotel in the main building.

Just in time, I ran into Lin Keni who had helped me through the siege.

Seeing her coming by herself, Lin Keni hurriedly walked out from the front desk, "Miss Mu Er, why are you here alone?"

Because of Lin Keni’s unique pronunciation of northern people, when she said "Miss Mu Er", she sounded more like "Miss Fungus".

Mu Xueyi didn't pay much attention to these details, and replied: "A Nong has gone down the mountain. I just happened to try this new electric wheelchair."

Lin Keni: "Next time Miss Ge is away, you call me and I will help you. You are too dangerous for a person like you."

"It's okay."

Mu Xueyi whispered for a moment, and tentatively asked: "Miss Lin, I...I want to ask you for a favor."

Lin Keni: "Say."

Mu Xueyi: "I want to know if there was a guest with a surname Zhou staying in six days ago? In which room?"

Lin Keni looked distressed: "This...sorry, Ms. Fungus, we can't disclose the guest's information."