14

Chapter 14
Five hours later.

The rain was still falling, and there was even a rolling thunder on the horizon.

Xiao Ai’s voice came from the Bluetooth headset: "Zhou, Vice President Zhang has already rushed over for you, and is in contact with the partner. How is your place? The rain on the mountain is so heavy, beware of the second collapse. ."

Zhou Zhenyue glanced at the navigator, barely maintaining a sane tone: "I haven't contacted her yet?"

Xiao Ai: "I have called it many times, and it has been turned off. I have found someone to use the satellite to locate Miss Er's mobile phone, and send the result to you." She paused and hesitated, "Actually... Miss Er is sitting. That bus’s license plate number is not among the three missing, if you don’t worry about it, let me find it, so why bother... drive by yourself..."

Xiao Ai was silent for a moment. Seeing Zhou Zhenyue did not answer, she whispered: "Since you had a car accident that year, you haven't driven a car by yourself."

Zhou Zhenyue left a little psychological barrier after the car accident. In the past three years, not to mention holding the steering wheel, even in a car driven by someone else, she only dared to sit in the back row.

"..." Zhou Zhenyue didn't say anything, but her fingers gripping the steering wheel tightened a bit, "...when you locate it, remember to send me, and hang up first."

She stared at the car window blurred by the heavy rain, took a deep breath back and forth, forcing herself not to think about the too similar rainy night three years ago.

The same is the torrential rain that has blurred all roads, and the same is the person who is missing.

And she, she's like a fool who can't remember what to eat. No matter what happened in the past, she would still be so concerned and anxious.

Ten minutes later, the phone received an address.

It is a small village near the collapse point. Put it on the navigation map, there is only a small point.

After a few more hours, the car finally reached its destination.

The village is in a depression, and the water is too deep for cars to enter, so you can only enter on foot.

The rain is still falling, and there are no lights in the village. It should be a power outage caused by thunderstorms. The mobile phone signal is also very unstable, and the navigation keeps prompting that the positioning signal is lost, and there is no way to further confirm the other party's location.

Zhou Zhenyue held a black umbrella whose ribs had been broken by the wind, and walked with difficulty in the water that flooded her thighs. At this time, the umbrella can only stand against the wind, and can no longer play a role in sheltering the rain.

The cold wind engulfed the heavy rain, scraping her exposed skin like a knife dipped in salt water. Qiu Yu was overcast and cold, and the legs and knees that had been soaked in the water for a long time slowly lost most of their consciousness, as if only the nerve ends were still suffering from pain and numbness.

Later, she didn't remember how long she had been searching for it, but only remembered that the water flooded her waist, and every lightning flash seemed to run through her burning temple. The numbness contained a growing drowsiness.

Everything seems to be back to the car accident three years ago.

At that time, she was lying on the broken windowpane, and the rain brought the blood on her forehead to her cheeks. Fragments of car bones were stuck in many parts of his body, and the deepest right chest did not hurt as expected in the extremely cold weather.