33

The tortoise usually looks sluggish, but he didn't expect to be able to climb so far when angry. Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue walked two kilometers and still found nothing, and the father did not find the direction to go.

It stands to reason that A Shou, a tortoise the size of a washbasin, is very eye-catching and should not be found for so long. It is estimated that it is too dark. If it squats in one place and does not move, it is easy for people to look at it.

Zhou Zhenyue took Mu Xueyi back and forth in a radius of two kilometers and walked for three or four hours without stopping. Because they came out and looked for it directly after they came back, and they didn't eat dinner, Mu Xueyi was a little worried about Zhou Zhenyue, so she asked:

"Are you hungry? Or, let's find a convenience store to eat something?"

Zhou Zhenyue thought that Mu Xueyi was hungry, and said, "Go home and eat."

Mu Xueyi: "A Shou hasn't found it yet. If Grandpa sees us going back like this, he will definitely be unhappy."

Zhou Zhenyue didn't care: "It's just a turtle. If you can't find it, you can't find it. Grandpa won't think about it in two days."

Mu Xueyi was a little curious: "I heard that A Shou is the heirloom of the Zhou family. Grandpa and ancestors all value it very much. Why don't you seem to care about it?"

I happened to pass by a 24-hour convenience store, Zhou Zhenyue turned off the flashlight and walked to the only convenience store that was lit in the dark.

She put her hand in the pocket of her coat shallowly, and her voice floated shallowly in the air: "Old people are superstitious and think it is blessed, and the Zhou family has to rely on it for protection. But to put it bluntly, it is just a dead skinned face waiting for us. It's nothing more than a beast who eats and drinks at home. The dog has eaten for ten years, and it has eaten for a hundred years, but the time for eating and drinking is a little longer. Should I really treat it as an ancestral offering?"

Coming to the front of the shelf, Mu Xueyi took a bucket of instant noodles with tomato sirloin.

She smiled, "What you said makes sense. But even if you say that, didn't you go out to find it all night? In fact, you care about it very much, right?"

Zhou Zhenyue took a packet of cheese biscuits, turned the package over, and looked at the date on it.

She didn't look up, but replied faintly: "I also said that you and I will never get back together. How do you know which words of mine are credible and which ones are not credible?"

Hearing Zhou Zhenyue spit out the word "compound" in her mouth, Mu Xueyi paused with the milk in her hand.

She pursed her lips and looked at Zhou Zhenyue: "Probably... guess by intuition?"

Zhou Zhenyue's lips seemed to be smiling but not smiling, "What is the result of your guess?"

Mu Xueyi took off two small boxes of Wangzai milk, held them in her hands, and chuckled lightly.

"I guess you care about A Shou and you care about me."

"..." Zhou Zhenyue was noncommittal, just raised her hand, took out the two boxes of Wangzi milk from Mu Xueyi's hand and put it back, and took a box of healthier sugar-free pure milk from the shelf and put it into Mu Xue. Yishou.

"Drink this." she said.

When the words fell, Zhou Zhenyue turned and walked to the cashier.

Looking at her upright back and long black hair, Mu Xueyi felt a long stream of warmth in her heart.