6

6. Chapter 6
Perhaps because of drinking, Mu Xueyi rarely had nightmares this night.

She dreamed of something that happened when she was with Zhou Zhenyue a few years ago.

It was a bright and sunny afternoon, and she drove Zhou Zi Yue off work, and the two of them went to a McDonald's near the company to eat. They sat by the window, the golden sunlight came in, and the double children's set meal in the middle of the table was painted in warm colors.

Zhou Zhenyue ate French fries quietly. Mu Xueyi took apart the toys given by the package, and couldn't suppress the smile on his face.

Zhou Zhenyue saw her so happy, her eyes were no longer serious at work, and her voice was soft and warm: "Why do you have to eat children's meals every time a new toy comes out?"

Mu Xueyi raised a snow flake-shaped puppet in his hand, and stared at the toy: "I like to collect these."

Zhou Zhenyue asked again: "Do I have to collect each one?"

Mu Xueyi nodded: "Yes."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Why?"

Mu Xueyi was silent for a while, and said, "...I never played when I was a child."

She didn't explain why she, the second lady who is a rich family, couldn't play with toys when she was a child. She just shook the snow puppet in her hand and asked Zhou Zhenyue with a smile: "Ayue, is it cute or me?"

Zhou Zhenyue's eyes were set against the afternoon sun, like ice that melted in the early spring, warm and soft.

She smiled slightly and said, "You are the cutest."

"Hey," Mu Xueyi lay on the table, still playing in her hands, "What do you think the toys for next season will be? Will it be a little moon puppet?"

Zhou Zhenyue replied: "This is not true."

Mu Xueyi smiled lazily, "I don't know when I can eat the moon doll. In that case, I can be a companion for this little snowflake in my hand."

The corners of Zhou Zhenyue’s lips curled up slightly, watching Mu Xueyi's gold-plated eyelashes in the sun, like a soothing and a promise:

"It doesn't matter, I will accompany you every time a new product is released. We can always wait for a moon."

unfortunately.

Since breaking up with Zhou Zhenyue, Mu Xueyi has lost the thought of collecting children's meal toys. Therefore, she didn't know if moon dolls were ever made in the children's meals.

Maybe she missed it.

Maybe she didn't even have a missed opportunity.

In the same afternoon, with the same sunshine, Mu Xueyi slowly woke up from her sleep.

With a hangover all night, she was dumbfounded for a long time, and her head was dizzy and painful.

last night……

what happened?

She endured the headache and tried hard to think about it, but she only remembered the scene of pouring alcohol into her mouth.

It should be drunk. So... if nothing else, he is now at Shen Huaixing's home.

Mu Xueyi got up, rubbed his eyes, and looked around casually.

She stayed for two seconds, then rubbed her eyes vigorously.

Isn't this Zhou Zhenyue's private apartment?