44

Anyang City Hospital.

The light in the emergency room just turned on, and the first aid cart that was pushed all the way entered only half a minute ago, and a series of intermittent drops of blood dripped in the place where the cart was passing by.

Zhou Zhenyue stood in the emergency room blankly, his collar and arms were stained with blood, and the jade ring on the index finger of his right hand was also contaminated with blood so that the original color could not be seen.

When Xiao Ai sent the old man home, he heard about the car accident and ran to the hospital non-stop. She knew that Zhou Zhenyue's attention must be on Miss Mu Er now, and she needed to help her deal with the police's inquiry and the progress of the wrecked vehicle detection.

Before she came to the hospital, she went to the police station to take a look at the car’s condition. The main driver’s seat was badly damaged. All the stress points that collided with the trees were on Mu Xueyi’s body, and the passenger’s side was almost Intact.

Even the police said that they had never seen a car accident in which two people were in the front row, but only one was seriously injured and the other was unscathed.

Obviously, Mu Xueyi deliberately drove his side into the tree trunk.

Xiao Ai tentatively stepped forward and whispered: "Zhou Zhou?"

Zhou Zhenyue's eyelashes trembled and her voice trembled severely, "...check it out for me, it's impossible for my car to have such a problem for no reason, check it out..."

Xiao Ai: "Okay, okay, I'll check it out right away, don't worry. The airbag has popped out, and there must be nothing serious about Miss Er."

The door of the emergency room suddenly opened, and one of the doctors in charge of the treatment came out and said to Zhou Zhenyue: "Fortunately, the patient's internal organs were not seriously damaged. However, the skin and forehead of the limbs were marked with a deeper and longer length. The wound, the right ankle tendon was severed, and the left forearm was comminuted with a comminuted fracture. Debridement and sutures are currently in progress. Don't worry, there is no life-threatening danger for the time being."

Zhou Zhenyue heard the doctor say that there was no life-threatening, her tight breath was a little loose.

The doctor paused, then said: "But you must be mentally prepared. Her right ankle tendon is very severely damaged. Even if you follow up with maintenance and rehabilitation, there is a high possibility that you will not be able to recover completely."

Zhou Zhenyue was stunned: "What...what do you mean?"

Doctor: "In other words, she may have to use crutches for the rest of her life. To be more serious, she will be wheelchairs for the rest of her life."

Zhou Zhenyue closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

When I inhale, my breath is trembling.

After a long time, she exhaled the breath slowly, her voice still a little unstable: "When will she probably wake up?"

The doctor glanced at his watch: "It may be tomorrow. If nothing else...tomorrow morning."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Okay, thank you."

After the unconscious Mu Xueyi was pushed out of the emergency room and placed in the single ward, Zhou Zhenyue checked the time.

It's still afternoon.

She asked Shang Xiaoai to go to the police station first, and wanted to take advantage of the time when Mu Xueyi was asleep to check the record of the accident and the confession of the driver of the large retrograde truck. The doctor's words have left her unable to calmly deal with this matter.