104

Late at night.

    The floor-to-ceiling windows were not closed tightly, and the wind blew in from the cracks of the windows, showing a bit of cold.

    The ticket to the art exhibition curled up on the bedside table swayed in the breeze.

    Mu Xueyi stared at the ticket and lost sleep.

    ...Why didn't she ask Mu Guo when she was a child? Cheng asked her to learn painting?

    Suddenly, she found out that she seemed to have accidentally missed a common topic that she could chat with Ayue.

    Because they don't know how to paint, they seem to have never talked about painting during the long time with Ayue. She was so pale as if Zhou Zhenyue never knew how to paint.

    Mu Xueyi sighed, stood up, opened the drawer a little irritably, and threw the ticket into the drawer.

    She turned over and turned her back to the bedside table over there.

    Force yourself to stop thinking about it.

    But? She can control herself not to think about painting, but she can't control herself not to think about Zhou Zhenyue.

    The past five days? They were too close. Stick together when you are awake, and hug together when you sleep. In just five days, the other party’s existence has become a habit.

    ……It seems that I have only been separated from A Yue for two hours, but? It always feels as long as two centuries apart.

    Without the other party? Every second I was around, it seemed to be back to the short emptiness that I had just hit and died on the tombstone.

    Existing in the state of soul...

    floating, bewildered, the world in my eyes is not the world, and everything that I can reach? I can’t hold it in my hands.

    It seems that everything has lost its meaning. Breathing and opening eyes are all unnecessary things.

    I really miss her.

    It hurts to think of my heart.

    Mu Xueyi curled up in the quilt, covering her chest with her right hand, and tightly holding the jade ring on the little finger of her right hand with her left hand.

    By the way, the ring...

    Should the ring be returned? Go?

    After all, Zhou Zhenyue said that when she gave it to her, their relationship was false.

    Still...or not?

    The disorderly thoughts stuck in her mind, making her even more unable to sleep.

    Mu Xueyi sensed that her resting heart rate was getting faster and faster, so she got up from the bed, walked to the coffee table in the living room and poured herself a glass of cold water.

    Holding the water glass, she sips while walking to the balcony, opening the window and leaning on the window, letting the night breeze bring some clarity to the brain.

    At night, there were only a few dim yellow street lights still on in the Biyun Lanting.

    It is dotted and decorated in the gloomy apartment complex, like a deep-sea fish with shining spots.

    Mu Xueyi swallowed the warm water in her mouth, her eyelashes drooping.

    Suddenly the whole person froze.