41

The rain is getting bigger and bigger, and there is no tendency to decrease in the slightest.

Xiao Ai parked the car in the roadside parking space, ran all the way under the umbrella, standing behind Zhou Zhenyue, winking desperately at Song Jie and Fu Qian.

Unfortunately, Song Jie still didn't see Xiao Ai's meaning. He tentatively asked: "Zhou, why did you come here suddenly? Is there something urgent in the company..."

Zhou Zhenyue ignored him, didn't even look at him, and walked straight to Xue Xiaobai.

"Mobile phone." She raised her hand and stretched out five fingers to him.

Xue Xiaobai was stunned, and the colleague next to him secretly slammed his arm, and he shuddered, shivering, and put Mu Xueyi's mobile phone in Zhou Zhenyue's hand.

For a while, the drunkenness in my mind was blown away by the cold night wind.

Zhou Zhenyue put the phone in her coat pocket, and after her hand came out of the pocket, she leaned forward again, took Mu Xueyi's hand, and brought her under her umbrella.

Song Jie and Fu Qian looked at them blankly, their expressions seemed to be frozen, and their eyes were forgotten to blink.

Zhou Zhenyue didn't say much, and didn't stay too much, she held the umbrella a little toward Mu Xueyi, led her, turned and walked slowly back to the direction of the car.

Mu Xueyi saw that Zhou Zhenyue didn't speak, so she stopped talking, and obediently followed Zhou Zhenyue away.

After the two people walked away, Xiao Ai pointed to the group of people in the marketing department who hated iron but not steel:

"You talk about you guys! Daily bullying newcomers, let's cause trouble now!"

"Ai, Aizhu," Song Jie was shaking, stuttering, "Could it be... Is it that Mr. Zhou is Xiao Mu's..."

"Oh, Director Song, did you just guess it?" Xiao Ai laughed angrily. "People send coffee to the chairman's office every afternoon, sometimes four or five times a day. You don't really think Zhou always has coffee. Do you like coffee?"

Fu Qian's face was pale: "Then...then we..."

Xiao Ai: "Don't worry, Ms. Mu is a very good person and will never care about you."

All the people present who felt sorry for Mu Xueyi breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao Ai: "But..."

The anger that everyone had just let down came up again.

Xiao Ai shook his head compassionately:

"I don't know if Zhou is so generous or not."

In the distant horizon, there was a loud thunder and exploded in time.

.

With the air conditioner turned on in the warm car, Zhou Zhenyue took off the rain-stained jacket and threw it on the side seat, lowered her head and wiped the rain stains on the jade ring with her thumb.

Mu Xueyi pulled out a lot of toilet paper to help Zhou Zhenyue wipe the layer of floating rain on her back hair, and whispered: "You should support yourself a little more by holding an umbrella..."

Zhou Zhenyue chuckles: "Don't you blame me?"

Mu Xueyi tilted her head, her eyes crooked with a smile: "What's the blame for you?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "I came here without discussing it with you. Now everyone knows that I know you, so you can't live the life of an ordinary person like before."