73

After nightfall, they set up a fire.

People didn't stay in the house to keep warm, they all ran to the doorstep and sat down.

The snow is a bit smaller. From this place, you can see from a distance that the town under the mountain is setting off New Year's fireworks.

In the darkness and heavy snow, the fireworks are too far away, so small as bubbles spit out by a goldfish.

The bubble just rose, and before I could see it clearly, it gurgled and burst.

It was too cold, Mu Xueyi covered her mouth and sneezed.

"Sneez!"

Zhou Zhenyue sat on the first step, stretched out her hand to embrace Mu Xueyi in her arms, and pulled the blanket on her up.

She asked softly: "Would you like to go and sit inside?"

Mu Xueyi shook her head: "It's okay, I am so weak, but my nose is itchy."

Zhou Zhenyue curled up her index and middle fingers, pinched Mu Xueyi's nose, and teased her.

Mu Xueyi held Zhou Zhenyue's wrist and giggled, "Ayue, your ring is so ice."

Zhou Zhenyue took her index finger, switched to her middle finger and ring finger, and continued to pinch the tip of Mu Xueyi's nose.

"Ouch." Mu Xueyi hid back, begging for mercy, "Don't pinch me, don't pinch me."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled and closed her hand.

Fingertips hung on the knees, gently rubbing each other, recalling the touch just now.

Xueyi is a very soft person, with a soft face, a soft nose, and a thin body like no bones. When lying in his arms, it is as soft as a dough.

How could she hold back not to hug her, squeeze her.

In the distant night sky, several fish-like fireworks bloomed.

They only dared to eat five points full, but because tonight is New Year's Eve, a few people just ate a full meal in it presumptuously. Now they are all warm and can sit here and watch the fireworks comfortably. .

After this "New Year's Eve dinner", their food reserves seemed to be in a hurry.

But who didn't bother with this matter.

Maybe they should worry about the food tomorrow, or maybe wait until they have finished eating.

In any case, at this moment full of red dust and smoke, they should put aside all their worries and just immerse their hearts in this quiet and peaceful atmosphere.

It's as if tomorrow will never come.

The foot of the mountain began to light and dark again in the distance.

The snow is too big, even the outline of the fireworks can't be seen clearly, only the faint light and shadow like the light of a match can be seen.

Their mobile phones have long since run out. Zhou Zhenyue didn't wear a watch when she came out this time, and the others didn't have the habit of wearing a watch. No one knows when the real New Year's Eve will come.

The blur of time is actually a kind of romance.

Because I don't know when that moment will come, we can treat every moment as that moment.

Mu Xueyi closed her eyes, took a deep breath, smelled the snowflakes and breath in the wind, and said sincerely:

"Everyone, happy new year."