13

13. Chapter 13
Shen Huaixing noticed that Mu Xueyi was staring at a painting in the distance, and reminded him softly: "Xueyi, if you go back and think about it, it doesn't matter if you think about it, and then reply to me. I can wait until you think about it... "

Mu Xueyi looked at Shen Huaixing, her tone suddenly a little hurried:

"Teacher, I'll talk about it later, I have something wrong now."

Shen Huaixing asked: "What is so anxious?"

Mu Xueyi didn't explain too much, only replied vaguely: "Let's talk back."

Mu Xueyi turned around and walked out anxiously, her hand in her pocket squeezed the ticket tightly, and her heart that had been suspended for two days suddenly settled.

Change your sign to today.

She really wanted to see her right away.

I want to see the eyes she stared at the painting, and the fingers she held the paintbrush.

The most important thing is to see if she is the same person as when she painted this picture.

Mu Xueyi walked in a hurry, before telling anyone that she would go to Zhou Zhenyue today. She has never been out of Anyang City since she was a child, and she has never taken a plane. It took a lot of effort to go through the check-in procedures.

It was only when she checked in that she knew for the first time that it turned out that air tickets could not be given or transferred.

Understanding the old man's good intentions, her heart was sour and warm.

She didn't know the address of the hotel where Zhou Zhenyue stayed, and she had never been to that city. Fortunately, Xiao Ai flew here the day before to help Zhou Zhenyue. After she landed, Xiao Ai contacted Xiao Ai, and Xiao Ai rushed to pick her up as soon as possible.

When we arrived at the hotel, it was already dark.

Xiao Ai took her into the suite where Zhou Zhenyue lived, and lowered her voice and said, "Second Miss, you came a little bit suddenly. If you tell me in advance, Mr. Zhou will not go to the wine bar tonight. "

Mu Xueyi looked around in the living room, did not see Zhou Zhenyue, and asked, "She hasn't come back yet?"

Xiao Ai helped put the bag away, and her voice was still suppressed: "I'm back, but I drank some wine and lay in it." She pointed to the bedroom.

Realizing that Zheng and Zhou Zhenyue were close at hand, Mu Xueyi's heart instantly dissipated with warmth.

She asked Xiao Ai: "Can I go in and see her?"

Xiao Ai smiled: "Of course it can. I'll go downstairs to buy some supper, you take care of Mr. Zhou first."

After Xiao Ai left, Mu Xueyi approached the bedroom lightly. When I opened the door, my breathing became much faster because of my tension.

The headlights in the room were not turned on, only a warm yellow lamp on the bedside table was on. Zhou Zhenyue lay on her side by the bed, her eyes open, but not focused.

Mu Xueyi walked to Zhou Zhenyue, squatted down, and carefully observed her eyes.

It should be... drunk, yes.

She called her: "Ayue."

Zhou Zhenyue's pupils tightened a bit, raised her eyes and looked at Mu Xueyi, but there was no other reaction.

Mu Xueyi looked at Zhou Zhenyue's hand resting by the pillow. She knew that when Zhou Zhenyue was sober, she would definitely not be allowed to hold her hand.