30

The marketing department moved a house, and the move was panic and everyone was in danger. No one knows why Zhou always asked the marketing department to move so close to the chairman's office.

How close is it?

As long as Zhou Zhenyue opened the blinds, she could clearly see each of them's computer screens.

Because everyone was a little uneasy, they didn't care much about the new clerk.

Mu Xueyi knows how to greet each other according to the level of officials in the ministry.

The director of the marketing department is called Song Jie, a middle-aged man who is nearly forty years old. He is fairly good at talking. He and Mu Xueyi are also polite.

The deputy director named Fu Qian, a beautiful woman about the same age as Zhou Zhenyue, but not as good as Zhou Zhenyue. When Mu Xueyi greeted her, she looked Mu Xueyi up and down with scrutiny eyes, and asked:

"Have you bought all the coffee?"

Mu Xueyi didn't understand: "What?"

Another little clerk next to me hurriedly reminded me in a low voice: "Newcomer, newcomer, you have to buy coffee for everyone."

"Ah..." Mu Xueyi nodded to Fu Qian, "I'm sorry, I will buy it now."

Mu Xueyi's immediate supervisor was Jia Yihang, the first-level supervisor of Fu Qian. Seeing this situation, Jia Yihang hurriedly called Mu Xueyi aside, and pressed her throat to say a good meal:

"Today the department moved, everyone was busy and tired. Why don't you have any insight? You have to be taught you about buying coffee? If the deputy director sees you not pleasing to your eyes because of this little thing, I will follow you. Unlucky together, do you know!"

Mu Xueyi lowered her head and even said sorry.

Jia Yihang: "Go hurry up."

Back at the work station, Mu Xueyi turned on the phone and searched carefully, but he couldn't find enough money.

The old man did give her tens of thousands of dollars before, but she had all deposited it until her death, and she did not bring out the cash. At a glance, the marketing department has 30 or so people, and each cup of coffee is a thousand less.

There was really no way, Mu Xueyi could only click on Zhou Zhenyue's WeChat.

[Ayue, can you lend me some money? I want to buy a few cups of coffee, please. 】

Click Send.

Mu Xueyi pressed off the phone screen and waited nervously.

Before Zhou Zhenyue's reply, the door of the chairman's office suddenly opened. Everyone unanimously paid attention to those who came out.

But it was not Zhou Zhenyue who came out, it was Xiao Ai.

Xiao Ai is Zhou Zhenyue's closest assistant. She has three positions as secretary assistant driver. Although the rank is not high, if she blows Zhou Zhenyue's ears, the effect is not comparable to that of ordinary employees. Therefore, without exception, the company respects this assistant very much, and would rather offend the immediate supervisor than dare to offend her.

Seeing Xiao Ai approaching, Song Jie and Fu Qian both stood up and greeted her politely.

Xiao Ai coughed, "Is it convenient for me to talk to the new employee in your department?"

Song Jie: "Of course, she just came here and she doesn't have a job at hand, just say it."

Xiao Ai pretended to beckon to Mu Xueyi: "Newcomer, come here!"