47

After noticing that Mu Ruqing was approaching, Mu Xueyi immediately said to Zhou Zhenyue:

"It's my sister."

Zhou Zhenyue got up neatly from the bed, stood aside, put on a hat and a mask. Old Doctor Jiang asked her to stand behind her, trying to make her look very inconspicuous.

Mu Xueyi soon realized that the old Doctor Jiang had locked the door when he came in.

If Mu Ruqing discovers that the door is locked, it would be bad. After all... no doctor would lock the door behind him when he came to make a diagnosis.

But Mu Ruqing was almost at the door, and now she turned the lock open in the past, and the sound she made might also arouse her suspicion.

In the midst of a dilemma, Zhong Wan's voice suddenly sounded outside.

"Aqing, where are you going?"

The listening distance should be at the top of the stairs.

Mu Ruqing's footsteps really stopped, "I want to go to the Xueyi room to have a look."

She paused, and then she spoke with a faint smile in her tone: "Wanwan, you haven't called me Aqing for a long time."

Zhong Wan said: "I...I want to tell you something."

Mu Ruqing: "What's wrong?"

Zhong Wan: "Next week will be my birthday. Didn't you ask me two days ago, what do you want for a birthday gift?"

Mu Ruqing: "Have you thought about it?"

Zhong Wan: "I've thought about it."

Mu Ruqing: "Well, let's go upstairs, you tell me."

Hearing Mu Ruqing's footsteps slowly moving away from the door, Mu Xueyi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Old Doctor Jiang had finished the needle and quickly treated the wound. He consciously ran to the far sofa to sit, put on headphones, and gave Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi a little free space for communication.

Zhou Zhenyue sat back by the bed, pulled down her mask, thoughtfully, "This shouldn't be a coincidence."

"It's not a coincidence," Mu Xueyi affirmed her thoughts, "I talked to Wanwan this afternoon, and she promised to help me."

Zhou Zhenyue asked: "What the hell is going on?"

Mu Xueyi: "Actually, I thought about it when I was in the hospital. I was alone and helpless at Mu's house. Only Wanwan could rely on it. Even if she doesn't come to me this afternoon, I will take the initiative to look for her. When I arrived, I asked her that I can help her leave Mu Ruqing, and she has to cooperate with me to do some things. Because you and Uncle Jiang are still a bit risky about entering Mu’s house together, I’m afraid there will be unexpected situations. Just talk to Wanwan and ask her to stare at Mu Ruqing for special help tonight."

Zhou Zhenyue listened patiently, lowered her eyes and thought for a while, and then asked, "Should you not just ask her to do this?"

Mu Xueyi shook her head: "Of course more than that, you will know later."

"..." Zhou Zhenyue frowned slightly and looked at Mu Xueyi seriously, "Xueyi, you are using your only friend, do you know?"

Mu Xueyi's expression was faint, and he said, "I know."

Zhou Zhenyue: "But you cherish your friends very much. In the past, you would never list your friends in your plan anyway."

Mu Xueyi raised her eyes and stared at Zhou Zhenyue with a small smile on her lips.