50

Seeing Mu Xueyi turning into the current madman, Zhou Zhenyue felt a little uneasy in her heart.

She wouldn't stop loving her because of Xueyi's personality change, she was just worried. Worried that if the road goes far in the future, Xueyi will forget what she wants.

That love letter that has not yet scored 100 points, the yard with pepper fennel and A Shou, in the end...how much weight can it occupy in the world of snow clothes?

The door behind me was knocked suddenly, and the food I just ordered was brought over.

Zhou Zhenyue shook her head, cleared her mind, and asked the waiter to bring a low table in front of Mu Xueyi's wheelchair and arrange the food. She took out a handkerchief, wiped the metal chopsticks for her, and handed it to the other party.

Mu Xueyi took the chopsticks, and when he was about to eat, the phone rang suddenly.

She took out the mobile phone that Mu Guocheng gave her from her handbag, looked at the screen, and first made a report with Zhou Zhenyue: "It's Shen Huaixing."

When Zhou Zhenyue heard that she was no longer called "teacher", but called Shen Huaixing's name, she knew that Shen Huaixing, like Zhong Wan, had become a tool without any concern in her eyes.

"Hey, teacher?" Mu Xueyi looked at the veal on the plate, and quietly listened to the inquiry on the phone, "...It's nothing, I just can't move easily... No, you don't need to come over, I'll go back soon... …Um…Um, the next one is the purple sand pot? Then I may not be able to catch up. You can take a photo for me. You can take it for less than 100,000. If you exceed it, don’t take it. It’s not worth the money... Well, well, thank you, Then I'll hang up first."

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the hot coffee that he had just delivered, and blew away the heat from the noodles, "Do you want that purple clay pot?"

Mu Xueyi held the fork in one hand and poked the beef on the plate, "I just found a cheap one as an excuse for Shen Huaixing to bring me over. I can give it to Mu Guocheng later to make him happy."

She poked for a while, frowning and looking at Zhou Zhenyue, with a little coquettish tone in her tone: "Ayue will cut it for me, okay?"

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, leaned over and brought the plate with the veal over, and cut the meat evenly into small pieces with a knife and fork.

When she was cutting the meat, Mu Xueyi kept staring at her.

The slender hand held the heavy steel handle of the knife and fork, and the jade ring on the index finger touched the metal with a fine and clear sound. The wrist bones are thin and porcelain white, and the sleeves of the French shirt wear blue tiger-eye cufflinks that are as deep as her eyes.

It seems that since I gave Ayue these pair of cufflinks, I haven't seen her take it off.

When Mu Xueyi stared at the cufflinks in a daze, Zhou Zhenyue had already cut it, and handed the plate back with one hand and placed it on the small table in front of her.

She seemed to be subconscious, stretched out her hand suddenly and grabbed Zhou Zhenyue's hand.

The five fingers tightened slowly, and the cold jade ring felt some foreign body in the palm.

She rubbed the back of Zhou Zhenyue's hand with her fingertips, for a long while, her lips were gently bent, and she sighed very lightly:

"Nice to have you."

Zhou Zhenyue trembled when she heard Mu Xueyi say this.

I don't know if it is her illusion. She always feels... Xueyi seems to have turned all the people in her world into tools of revenge. Her blood is irretrievably cold, and she... has become the only one in her world. Have the sustenance of human temperature.