101

At the end of the call, Li Lulu began to babble Zhuang Yurou's tongue through two mobile phones, but before she said a few words, the call stopped abruptly.

    It should have been settled face-to-face by Zhuang Yurou.

    Zhou Zhenyue put her cell phone away, and looked at Mu Xueyi with a chuckle.

    "Why did you suddenly tell them about us? You didn't ask me beforehand."

    Mu Xueyi supported her chin, frowning, like a kid who did something wrong, "So you don't want them to know? I just want to tell My friend and your friend, about the things we've been together..."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "I didn't want them to know." After the

    conversation, she shook her head with a smile, "Forget it, that's fine. Generally good things are approaching, I really want to tell relatives and friends."

    Mu Xueyi smiled: "Yes."

    Zhou Zhenyue looked at her, and remembered the prank she had just secretly dialed Zhuang Yurou's phone, she couldn't help but squeeze her. "You said you, looking at the harmless appearance of humans and animals, why do you always do wicked things."

    Mu Xueyi sighed: "Did you just laugh? Are you very happy? I am Xiaorou's friend. I laughed because I was happy for her. You are Mr. Li's friend, you still laugh, you are the one who is wicked."

    Zhou Zhenyue picked up a large piece of egg and stuffed it into Mu Xueyi's mouth .

    "Sharp teeth, sophistry," she judged.

    Mu Xueyi swallowed the egg and judged it back with a joke:

    "Fake benevolence and falsehood, full of black water."

    Zhou Zhenyue couldn't help laughing: "According to this, you are a real villain, I am a hypocrite. Are we a natural pair? "

    Mu Xueyi picked up the cup and drank water, and raised her eyebrows slightly towards Zhou Zhenyue. "You only realized that we are a natural couple, dear wife?"

    Zhou Zhenyue smiled and shook her head. Xueyi looked like she couldn't help it.

    "What are your plans today?" She broke a steamed bun and put an egg in it, "Playing at home, or somewhere else?"

    Mu Xueyi used chopsticks to move the eggs on the plate close to Zhou Zhen The side of the moon makes it easier for her to hold it up.

    "I have arrangements. You just need to follow me."

    "...

    Yes ." Zhou Zhenyue's eyes were slightly bent, and she held the steamed buns in her hand.

    "Listen... my wife."

    After dealing with it in the morning, Mu Xueyi cooked a very hearty table of dishes at noon.

    Stir-fried pork with hot pepper, fish in West Lake vinegar, garlic short ribs.

    The two did not finish eating, and put the leftovers in the refrigerator. Mu Xueyi said that he could cook noodles with vegetable soup when he came back in the afternoon.

    After the meal, Mu Xueyi pushed out the bicycle and asked Zhou Zhenyue to ride her with her.

    Zhou Zhenyue locked the door, got in the car, and asked, "Where to go?"

    Mu Xueyi: "Go to the small restaurant yesterday."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Didn't you just eat?"