97

Many years ago, at the very beginning, how did they get along?

    Mu Xueyi suddenly realized that too long had passed.

    More than seven years.

    It seems...Even if you remember some details, it is difficult to capture that feeling.

    Zhou Zhenyue kissed her profile face and said, "You haven't eaten yet, I'll take you to the restaurant in the town to eat something hot?"

    Very gentle tone, the most gentle tone in these days.

    Mu Xueyi nodded, and whispered: "Yes."

    "Pick up your umbrella, let's put it back in the car, then hold an umbrella and go to dinner together, okay?"

    "Okay."

    Mu Xueyi took it. Pick up the cane and the umbrella on the ground, and take it in one hand.

    Zhou Zhenyue reached out to her and said,

    "Come here, next to me."

    She paused, and then slowed down her voice.

    "...Little girl."

    Mu Xueyi was taken aback.

    The memory in the bottom of my heart, with this "little girl" broke out of the cocoon, and raged in my mind.

    The first time I saw Zhou Zhenyue, she was still a fresh graduate.

    At that time, she was young and green, wearing a creamy yellow short dress, carrying a blue school bag, and curly hair around her ears with a beautiful little braid.

    The tail of the braid is tied with a daisy head rope, and is draped with the rest of the hair scattered on the shoulders, like a lovely little jellyfish falling into the seaweed.

    That day, she was waiting on the way Zhou Zhenyue got off work, holding a gift box, nervously thinking about how to strike up a conversation with the legendary chairman Zhou.

    Ming Zhou Zhen Yue is only three years older than her.

    But she is too student-like. Zhou Zhenyue has been chairman of the board for several years. When she appeared in front of her, her capable gray coat and black suit made her look like a kid from kindergarten. .

    When she handed Zhou Zhenyue a gift, Xiao Ai, who was next to Zhou Zhenyue, gave her a fierce tut:

    "Little girl, go away."

    Perhaps Zhou Zhenyue had heard her subconscious.

    Later, when Zhou Zhenyue talked to her, she always called her "little girl".

    Called for a long time.

    After a long, long time, he changed his name to "Xueyi".

    At that time, her name was Zhou Zhenyue, not "Ayue".

    She is not so bold, so she calls it such a small name as soon as she meets.

    At that time, her name was

    Sister Yue.

    Thinking of this, Mu Xueyi couldn't help but smile, stretched out her hand, and held Zhou Zhenyue's five fingers.

    "Then you have to hold me well, sister Yue."

    Zhou Zhenyue let go of her hand.

    Turning to pull up one side of his overcoat, he hugged Mu Xueyi into his clothes, so that the placket of the coat was placed on Mu Xueyi's shoulders. Warm and tight, sticking to her.