37

When Zhou Zhenyue said, "Don't break it," Mu Xueyi was washed away by laughter just because of the tears left by the plot.

Seeing Zhou Zhenyue still touching the cufflinks, she said, "What are you afraid of? If this one is broken, I will buy it for you."

"I make so much money, I don't dare to waste it like you," Zhou Zhenyue pulled down the sleeves of the suit to cover the cufflinks. "You really have the poorest net worth and say the most arrogant things."

Mu Xueyi nodded: "This is the way it is, the poor dare to brag. The really rich dare not brag, because they can really afford the money."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled, "You mean, you were bragging just now?"

Mu Xueyi was quite calm: "Yes." She spread her hands together, "I have spent all my money. If it really breaks, I can't afford a second one."

Mu Xueyi admitted so shamelessly that Zhou Zhenyue couldn't get angry.

even……

Feel cute.

The show on stage was about to end, Mu Xueyi left the box first and slipped back to his seat quietly. She was too inconspicuous, and other people in the department didn't pay attention to when she came back.

.

After the performance, there was still a period of time before the dinner, and Song Jie asked them to do free activities.

There is a snack market just not far away. The employees can stroll around first, and then take the bus back to the city for dinner at six o'clock in the evening.

While wandering in the snack city, Mu Xueyi suddenly wanted to go to the toilet.

She found the nearest public toilet and walked in. She heard someone knocking on the door in the last compartment. She knocked and asked, "Anyone?"

Mu Xueyi looked around, she was the only one, so she responded kindly: "Hello?"

The girl in the cubicle breathed a sigh of relief and asked in a low voice, "Miss Sister, do you have toilet paper? I... I forgot to bring it."

"You wait a minute." Mu Xueyi took out a pack of paper from the bag and handed it in from under the compartment.

The girl in the cubicle said thank you several times.

After going to the toilet, Mu Xueyi washed his hands before leaving the bathroom, and saw a tall girl with ponytail standing at the door. When the ponytail girl saw her, she hurriedly said, "You just gave me the paper? Thank you, thank you, thank you very much."

Mu Xueyi smiled and said it was okay.

The girl with ponytail saw the badge worn on Mu Xueyi's neck and was surprised: "Are you also an employee of Zhou's?"

Mu Xueyi: "Yes, I am from the marketing department."

Ponytail girl: "Coincidentally, I'm from the International Marketing Department. Hey, although we don't belong to the same department, there are two words that are important. This is also fate. My name is Ding Peiqi, how about you?"

Mu Xueyi: "Mu Xueyi."

Ding Peiqi took the initiative to stretch out her hand, and the two shook hands.

Ding Peiqi suggested: "I think you didn't bring any family members. I'm alone. Why don't we go shopping together."

This is the first colleague who has been so enthusiastic about her since joining the company. Mu Xueyi also felt happy and agreed.