74

Guest house, another standard room.

Lin Keni was washing in the bathroom.

Ge Wei Nong took out the charger from his backpack, found the socket on the bedside, and charged the phone that had been turned off.

Fingertips hesitated on the power button for ten seconds before pursing their lips and pressing it for a long time.

Sure enough, 5 missed calls popped up on the screen as soon as I turned it on.

She glanced at the direction of the bathroom, pondered for a moment, and had no choice to call back immediately.

When the battery charge reached 20%, she took the phone and went to the corridor.

Ge Wei-Nong chose a corner with no one, turned back, and tightened his fingers on the railing of the corner staircase.

The other side quickly answered the phone, listening to the voice, he was holding a cigar:

"You can finally get in touch, it's not easy."

Ge Wei Nong lowered his head, "We have been trapped for the past three days..."

Mu Guocheng interrupted her: "I know, when you lost contact with Xueyi, I contacted the owner of Hot Spring Villa. He happened to be at the foot of the mountain and told me about the snow disaster on the mountain. Yesterday, after the signal on the mountain was connected, He told me again that you and Xueyi are missing. However, you are also lucky. It will not take long to be saved?"

Ge Weinon: "Yes, luck."

"Well, everyone is safe." Mu Guocheng paused and exhaled a puff of cigarette, "I mainly want to ask you another thing."

Ge Wei Nong: "You say."

Mu Guocheng: "I haven't seen Zhou Zhenyue in Anyang recently. All Zhou Fengnian's major activities are represented by Zhou Fengnian. Zhou's official explanation is that Zhou Zhenyue was sick and was recuperating. I have some doubts that this statement is true or false. I want to ask you, have you been by Xueyi's side, have you noticed Zhou Zhenyue's visit?"

Ge Weinong swallowed, keeping her voice calm:

"......No."

Mu Guocheng snorted: "If you didn't see it, it doesn't mean that you didn't. If Zhou Zhenyue deliberately avoids you and the second lady, you can't find it with your own eyes."

Ge Weinong hummed lowly, "Yes, you are right."

Mu Guocheng: "So, is there any unusual behavior in the second young lady these days?"

Wei-Nong Ge: "No, the second lady has always been at peace. While healing her wounds, she read the books you gave her."

There was silence on the phone for a while.

Ge Wei Nong felt that a few drops of sweat flowed down from his forehead.

Mu Guocheng: "...Okay, I know. Tell me in time if you have any problems, I'm hanging up."

Ge Weinon: "Okay, Mr. Mu."

After the phone was hung up, Ge Weinong's tight tone was relieved.

Zhou Zhenyue retired from illness for no reason, and couldn't find her specific whereabouts, Mu Guocheng would inevitably doubt the second lady's side.

This matter will not stop like this. Mu Guocheng will definitely be worried about what Zhou Zhenyue is secretly planning. If he keeps looking for Zhou Zhenyue, he may not be able to find Mu Xueyi's head any time.