84

Ge Weinong thought that Mu Xueyi said, "I want to visit other places", in order to find Zhou Zhenyue.

But MuXueYi is not as she expected, but diverted to the second floor.

There is a two-story space in the party hall, and there is a long corridor on the second floor. Standing on it, you can overlook the whole venue.

Mu Xueyi walked slowly to the railing, leaning against the railing and looking down.

In the crowd, the week pillow month is only a small point.

It's too small, even younger than when she watched the conference on the computer screen.

Gwyneth stood behind her and asked softly, "Aren't you going to find her?"

Mu Xueyi smiled and murmured: "Don't you think ... it's very annoying to leave and look for it?"

"It's just once, but this is the second time. How can I just go to her again ..."

Gwyneth: "But aren't you sick? The choices made by a person with mental illness cannot be bound by the criteria of a normal person. You and Mr. Zhou have made it clear that she will not be inconsiderate. "

She paused and her voice lowered: "Besides, this year, you have worked so hard to treat ..."

MuXueYi bent lip angle, lightly sighed.

"A Nong, not everyone is willing to wait for me in place."

She straightened up and turned around with her hand stick.

"I can't force anyone to understand me."

"No one has the responsibility to understand who. Even if she is the one who loves me the most in the world, she has no such responsibility. "

Gwen Alvin pressed her lips.

Clearly in the past year, the only belief that supported Muxueyi's coming down was Zhouzhenyue. She even had nightmares at night and only called Zhouzhenyue a person's name.

But she really came back, but she didn't have to die to stick to last week's pillow month to insist on anything, or … ask each other for forgiveness for her own illness.

Her feelings are forbearing and rational.

Mature love is just these two characteristics.

Be patient and rational.

Don't cry, don't make trouble, be gentle, and be independent when necessary.

Mu Xueyi walked away for a long distance, and Ge Weinong followed her and stopped talking to her.

But before a few steps, a man suddenly came out of the corner.

Gervino frowned when he saw the man clearly.

Shen Huaixing, wearing a black evening dress, approached slowly.

She didn't wear glasses today, and her skirt was very simple and pure black, with no decorative pattern, which seemed a little depressing.

"Xueyi," Shen Huaixing stood in the way of Muxueyi, looking rather pale. "Xueyi, don't rush to go, listen to me ... We haven't seen each other for a whole year. A few days ago, you went back to Anyang. I wanted to go to your house to find you, but you ... were not at home ..."

MuXueYi stopped, hands stick, interrupted Shen Huaixing:

"Shen Huaixing, you should know very well that I will not have any possibility with you."

Shen Huaixing heard MuXueYi stop calling himself "teacher", but called his first name and paused.

Mu Xueyi: "Take the initiative and tell my dad about canceling the engagement."