107

When Mu Xueyi came out of the bathroom, the drenching water fell down her naked body, dripping to the ground.

    She glanced down in the mirror with vain eyes.

    The whole body, and even the calf, are red hickeys.

    It was like desperately wanting to prove Mu Xueyi's ownership.

    For a document that only requires one name to be signed, the three characters "Zhou Zhenyue" are signed all over the place.

    "Ahee--"

    Mu Xueyi was shaking with cold after being in ice water for a long time.

    A thick nightgown suddenly fell on his shoulders. Soft and absorbent, she quickly recovered her body temperature.

    Mu Xueyi rubbed the tip of the frozen red nose, turned her head, the bottom of her eyes was still red.

    "Ayue..."

    She murmured softly.

    Zhou Zhenyue was still wearing a drenched shirt, and her long black hair was dripping with water.

    She stood between the light bathroom and the dark living room, half light and half dark, with a deep outline.

    "Now remember, who is your fiancé?"

    Hearing this cold question, Mu Xueyi's mind immediately showed the countless "wife" that she had just been pressed in the ice shower.

    The chill seems to be buried in the bones, and people can't help fighting the cold war as soon as they remember.

    "I remembered," Mu Xueyi nodded repeatedly, "Really remembered." I am

    afraid that this lesson will not be forgotten in this lifetime.

    "Yeah." Zhou Zhenyue's eyes finally softened a little bit, "Go take medicine."

    Mu Xueyi gathered up the neckline of his nightgown, and his eyes were so soft that he could draw water. He was bullied but couldn't bear to blame the owner. Like a cat, "...Then I'll go to the medicine box, and you will change your clothes soon."

    Zhou

    Zhenyue : "Yeah." Mu Xueyi went to the locker under the TV, took out the medicine box, and took out the cold medicine for two people.

    Zhou Zhenyue also put on her nightgown, and sat on the sofa, having poured two cups of hot water.

    Mu Xueyi sat down beside her and passed the medicine.

    Zhou Zhenyue stared at her right hand holding the pill, was silent for a moment, and asked:

    "Where did the ring for you go?"

    Mu Xueyi softly explained to Zhou Zhenyue, wanting to keep changing The practice of the ring to ensure that you can wear the really important jade ring for a long time in the future.

    Zhou Zhenyue thought for a moment, "Well, I can accept this reason."

    "Then you and Miss Bai are downstairs in my company today? What is the reason?"

    ...Finally asked this question.

    Mu Xueyi replied vaguely: "Because of some misunderstandings."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "What's the misunderstanding?"

    Mu Xueyi: "I... haven't figured out how to say it."