46

After leaving only a few months, and returning to Mu's house again, everything in front of him became a little strange.

Thinking of the flower corridors, swimming pools, small gardens, and deciduous paths of the Zhou family’s old house, I then looked at this lifeless brick-and-tiled house in front of me in the blink of an eye. Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that this place could no longer be regarded as her "home".

The fake cry just now squeezed her tear ducts out, but there was no way. The drama to be performed in the future is still long.

Entering the living room, Mu Guocheng is sitting on the sofa watching financial news.

Mu Xueyi sniffed, and the tears began to fall again, because she had been a very weak person for more than 20 years, so no one knew how to pretend to be weak better than she.

Shrugging his shoulders, lowering his head, made the corners of his eyes look foggy and creaky.

Mu Guocheng glanced at her, with a satisfied smile on his face, calling the housekeeper: "Send the second lady upstairs."

The butler agreed and ran over to take Mu Xueyi from the driver.

"Wait," Mu Guocheng raised his hand towards Mu Xueyi, hooked his four fingers, "Give me the phone."

Mu Xueyi drooped his eyebrows and took out the mobile phone from his pocket very obediently and handed it over.

Mu Guocheng winked at a maid next to him, and said, "Search."

The maid stepped forward and carefully searched all Mu Xueyi's pockets and shoulder bags, and confirmed that there were indeed no other communication tools.

After Mu Guocheng confirmed, he took out a new mobile phone and handed it to Mu Xueyi, "In order to prevent you from contacting Zhou Zhenyue again, use this mobile phone in the future. I am not afraid to tell you directly that this mobile phone can be monitored. Your call log, you can do it for yourself."

Mu Guocheng raised his chin to the housekeeper: "I'm optimistic about the second lady. Without my permission, she can't step out of Mu's door with one step."

Mu Xueyi: "...It should be fine to go to the yard occasionally to get some breath, right?"

Mu Guocheng picked up the newspaper, "Yes. But you should also be aware that there are servants watering flowers everywhere in the yard, don't play tricks."

Mu Xueyi gave a pale smile: "Do I look like someone who can play tricks?"

Mu Ruqing walked to Mu Guocheng and sat down with her arms folded, raised Erlang's legs, and glanced at Mu Xueyi contemptuously, "You want to play, do you have that ability?"

"...Of course not." Mu Xueyi nodded to the two people on the sofa, "Dad, sister, I'm back to the house."

Mu Guocheng turned a page of the newspaper without looking up, "Professor Shen will visit you tomorrow, and be prepared."

Mu Xueyi bowed her head obediently: "Okay."

.

Zhong Wan heard about the two days, and she happened to be at Mu's house, so she sneaked into Mu Xueyi's room while Mu Ruqing was out. Xueyi must be sad at this moment. As Xueyi's only friend in Mu's house, she must take a look.

Zhong Wan knocked on the door lightly, and she opened the door and went in after a distant "enter" came from inside.

As soon as she entered the door, she knew why the "in" just now seemed so far away.

Mu Xueyi did not sit on the sofa close to the door, but by the bay window. She was lying on the window sill. The window opened, and she leaned out half of her body and looked out.