4

4. Chapter 4
In the afternoon of the next day, Shen Huaixing left school after class and went to a nearby shopping mall to help the "little beggar" at home buy some necessities for life.

Toothbrushes, towels, water glasses, and some changes of clothes.

After returning home, she took the bag of things and looked for Mu Xueyi in a circle, not in the living room or dining room. So she came to Mu Xueyi's bedroom and prepared to hand these items to her.

The bedroom door is not closed.

Shen Huaixing walked to the bedroom door, looked inside, and saw Mu Xueyi lying on the balcony window frame.

Mu Xueyi leaned by the window, smoking while watching the scenery, his index finger and middle finger casually sandwiched the tail of the cigarette, his teeth bite and sucked, the nose and lips were dissipating mist outward. The window was wide open, and the high-level wind blew her slightly curly hair, which was reflected in the blue sky, like a sea of ​​clouds and fog embroidered on it.

She is wearing a short black one-piece dress, lying on her stomach so that the material is tight at each joint fold, and the curves of the body are vividly displayed, from the thin butterfly bones to the delicate ankle tendons. Every inch outlines the high-level sexy.

The extremely black skirt made her skin extremely white.

Snow pressed ebony.

Thick ink is well known.

Seeing her smoking a cigarette by the window, Shen Huaixing's heart beat was caught off guard.

After so many years, this girl still has the same irresistible charm as she remembered.

Inadvertently, Mu Xueyi turned her head, saw Shen Huaixing, and hurriedly straightened up, pressed half of the smoke out, and waved his hand to disperse the surrounding smoke: "Teacher?"

Shen Huaixing came back to his senses, coughed lightly, and put the bag in his hand on the corner of the bed: "These are some daily necessities."

Mu Xueyi leaned against the window and thanked: "Thank you, teacher, I won't be able to talk to you anymore. Just finished smoking, don't choke on you."

Shen Huaixing teased: "If you don't study well, will you still smoke?"

Mu Xueyi: "I only learned it recently. I didn't smoke before."

Shen Huaixing: "Clean up, let's go to THE 1 bar after dark."

Mu Xueyi: "Good."

Shen Huaixing turned and left. Halfway through, he stopped suddenly and turned back to look at Mu Xueyi:

"... Xueyi, you seem to be more beautiful than six years ago."

Mu Xueyi bowed her head to clean up her cigarette butts, and smiled politely: "I'm twenty-eight years old, so there must be changes."

Shen Huaixing smiled slightly: "You are right, I may have to meet you again."

Mu Xueyi looked through the bag full of daily necessities, just smiled, not paying much attention to what Shen Huaixing said.

They cleaned up in their rooms separately, and when time was almost up, they went downstairs to the garage together. Mu Xueyi was sitting in the passenger seat, and Shen Huaixing saw that she was bare-faced. Knowing that she did not bring any cosmetics this time, she gave her an unused lipstick.

Mu Xueyi thought of meeting a stranger for a while, so he took the lipstick out of courtesy.

Shen Huaixing glanced at Mu Xueyi who was wearing lipstick, his eyes fell on her snow-white slender neck, and quickly retracted.