Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)

Before I get busier with school and everything, I am updating now~ XD

so the picture is the photo of the 'necklace'. 

I also dedicate this story to GermanSam! :) I loved that cupid collection :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15—Memories

He was so pissed after his car was gone. He was walking in the side of the dark and deserted highway hoping that someone would allow him to hitch. A truck full of livestock passed by him but it didn’t stop. Next to it was an SUV but just like the previous one, it didn’t stop. He then kicked a tiny stone away as he cursed.

“Shit!”

He knew by then it was not his day. How will he be able to talk to Priscilla? He flew all the way to Edinburgh, escaping all his duties from the kingdom just to talk to his childhood friend. He sat down sighing.

Could my situation get any worse?! He asked himself.

Just a few weeks ago he was being bugged by his parents about his birthday and having a girlfriend. Then two days ago, his parents told him about the deal they made with the Hamilton, about him marrying Priscilla, his childhood friend.

 In the hopes of talking to Priscilla and making a deal with her, he flew in Edinburgh but his car together with his passport, clothes and money was stolen! Now, he was sitting at the side of the highway wishing someone would let him hitch a ride.

He then saw two lights coming from a car. He quickly stood up walked closer to the highway stretching his arms calling for attention but no, the car was quite fast and he did not notice that he was already standing in the middle of the highway. Everything was sudden; the next thing he felt was the bumper of the car hitting him. He was then thrown a meter or two away from where he was standing and hit his head on the ground. Before he completely lost his consciousness, he heard a woman cried for help.

Stephen then woke up from his nightmare. Cold sweats all over his body and his heart pounding fast. He sat up reflecting on his nightmare. He breathed in and out calming himself down.

“I…I am Stephen?”He asked to himself in a whisper as he ran a hand through his blonde hair.

He remembered everything now. Everything flashed back, the kingdom of Havre Quiella, his parents, his sisters and Priscilla. He then remembered how they first met. He was playing with his puppy, Kyle when he was called by his parents. He immediately went to their place letting his puppy play on his own.

He then saw two adults and a cute little girl. He knew by then that they are a family. The man was slightly tanned and his hair was black while his wife, Stephen assumed, has a fair skin with a blonde hair. Stephen then approached his parents and smiled at the girl. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were brown just like her dad’s.

Hola! Mi nombre es Stephen y usted? [Hi! My name is Stephen and you?]”He said stretching his hand towards her direction after he was introduced by his parents. She didn’t respond instead she looked pretty confused and looked at her parents seeking for an answer. Her mom then bent down and whispered at her then she smiled. It was the cutest and prettiest smile he has seen. Sure his mom has a beautiful smile but he didn’t felt like that before. Little did he know that a word escaped from his mouth: “Linda! [cute!]”