[49] Lullabies

A/N: Your feedback means a lot to me, if you liked the old cover more, let me know and I might change it back.

Song of the chapter is lullabies by All Time Low, just because Kellin is going to play the piano to that in this chapter, this chapter is still in Kellin's pov

---

Today...I woke up in my bed, my phone died some time last night and I didn't bother to charge it, I went to school, Vic came into lunch for a minute said hi to me and put his hand on my shoulder as he asked Oliver if they should work on the song in the music room because he might not have time before Friday to work on it, Oliver said sure and without asking me he got up with Vic and left the room. Justin didn't even show up to school today and for Jack? He was sick and he made sure to tell everyone, he texted Oliver and Oliver told us the 'news'.. Oh yeah lets just put "TEENAGER NAMED JACK BARAKAT IS SICK AND HAS A FEVER AND IS NOW RESTING AT HOME DRINKING SOME SOUP AND BEING A MAMA'S BOY" as a headline on the news.

At music class Vic and Oliver sat in the corner of the room, they were laughing and singing and I was far away from them yet all I seemed to hear was them. Alex tried getting my attention and I know all he was trying to do was make me forget about Oliver and Vic being so close. It was stupid for me to be kind of upset over that, anyways Vic and Oliver don't really talk so there's no chance that they would happen.

Alex met me at my house and now I'm about to attempt the piano for the first time in years.

"okay, you sing, I'll figure something out" I say before taking a deep breath, Alex nods his head and starts singing, I put my hands on the keys and start playing a tune I didn't think I ever could.

"That's it!" Alex says and I replay what I played,
"This is it?" I ask and he nods. "This is it!" I say and he smiles

We play the whole song and at the end we both give each other a hug.

"That's a A plus right there" Alex says and I nod in agreement, "I should go now, you must have better things to do" he adds, his smile fading away.

"no, its okay, stay" there's a pause, Alex deep in thought, "we could play video games? Watch a movie?" I suggest

"what movie do you have in mind?" he asks
"I'm not really sure, how about..." I start but my mind in blank

"we could always just talk?" Alex suggests
"yeah, that's better" I say and I get up and wave him to follow me down the stairs and to the living room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask and Alex shrugs
"anything, say the first thing that comes to mind" Alex says

"Vic" I say and he smiles, "you guys are cute together"

*Friday*

"wow today is the day" Alex says as we sit at the lunch table
"few days of practice, lets hope Kellin has talent" Justin mumbles

"okay who the fuck let you back here? You've been gone all week well at least from this table and the day you come back, you say shit" I say and he goes silent.

"you'll be fine" Alex reassures me. Everyday this week has been the same, School day goes slow, no one talks to me in class, I feel like Jaime and I are back on old terms, how nice hes been to me faded and now its just silence, in the class we have together he just sat far away leaving me alone.

Art class has always been okay, Alex and I have really gotten close. I help him with his art, after school hes helped me learn more songs on the pianos, or he just calls me and takes my mind off of not being with Vic.

Vic hasn't really had time to spend with me. He walks me from art to lunch, leaves to work on the song or go to a class, has work after school. He hasn't really gotten time to spend with me. But hes doing what he wants to, hes getting money to help his family.