young and wild

It was very late and lisa just wanted to crawl in bed and sleep for at least six hours. After a long day of shoots for new and bigger roles on yg while already working in the chorus of solo song, she was exhausted.

She wanted to sleep it off but the exhaustion get worst. Jennie her nightmare asked her boss to drive away together and sort it out.

I mean what's there to sort?
Jennie told she was in love with lisa but lisa knew about Jennie knowing about her feeling towards the brunette three years ago and keep using her,lisa gave jungkook a fair chance of courting so she made clear that Jennie should stay out of her business right?

How hard was it to stay the fuck away from lisa's business?
Jennie did hurt her  for more than three years right?
Then why now?

But as she knew they were having jenlisa subunit lisa thought maybe it was for that,that's why she didnot protest.

But Jennie kept pushing lisa to the edge.Lisa was raging and hurt.She forgot jennie's dark past but Jennie can't accept it and hurts lisa more.

Lisa wanted to something crazy.She knows she wanted a sweet escape from every shits.She was far stressed but Jennie make her worst.

Lisa was tired and when she came home.Lisa's mind new it's too fast and reckless but she wanted distraction.She called  jungkook her suitor who happens to live across the hall,

"I'm sorry, what?" Jungkook asked in astonishment. Jk was exhausted  too so he had probably heard wrong.

Lisa shook her head in disbelief and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and drank as much as she could in one big gulp.

"What?" Jungkook asked as if what he had just said was totally normal. It was not.

"You're kidding right?"

"No I'm not," lisa said.

"Have you lost your mind?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"I'm completely sane." Lisa said honestly.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for you.okay that's stupid but I wanted to feel kookie.I wanted to feel that someone wanted me okay?
I thought about going to club but I only want you to do it." Lisa looked at jungkook up and down with deseparate tone.

Jungkook snorted and tried to hold back his disappointment . "Oh my God, since when?  What happen princess?
We can talk baby ,come here."
Jungkook came near and opened his both arms for lisa.

"I am not crazy. I am so much hurted kookie.I feel pathetic about myself for her.I know I am over her but she keep messing me and making me realized how much worthless I was.
I want to feel worthy kookie."
Lisa was inside jungkook's embrace crying and sniffing jungkook.

"We can't princess,you know right? "Jungkook said in loving time.

"Why not?come on I want you kookie."Lisa was crying mess but this day she wanted someone her trust one to make her feel wanted and love.

"Because it's wrong on so many levels." Jk took a deep breath and exhaled.

"We are starting princess.I am courting you and I don't want us to intimate just because that Jennie."he continued.

"But I want this kookie.I want this.I want you kookie to make me wanted baby.I wanted to feel free and I don't want any other to do it but you." Lisa moved her eyes  with full of pleading.

Jungkook sighed, "lis."

He wanted to make lisa important by courting and showing his sincerity but lisa wanted this and jungkook always dreamed about it but he feels like he is taking advantage of lisa's vulnerability.