Memories

Jennie was standing in front of a large mirror inside designer shop, inspecting the dress that her designer friend made for her. The older brunette was not famous yet, but she was getting there, thanks to lisa who chose to wear her designs to every big event she had to attend. 

"You're stunning."

The lisa blushed at the compliment and tried to avoid looking at brown eyes staring at her through the mirror, silently wishing that jennie was too busy assessing her dress to notice it. 

"Tell me something I don't know." She stepped away from the mirror, looking satisfied at the look her 'friend'  suggested she wear to her Saturday Night Live  to be taped tomorrow. 

"Always the confident one, lisayah." Jennie chuckled while shaking her head. 

"I've got to be. It's a tough  world, baby girl." Lisa went to the black leather couch in the waiting area of  shop, with the older brunette in tow. She flopped herself onto the cushiony seat, making herself comfortable. 

Jennie sat down on the couch next to her. 

"Hey." Lisa playfully kicked Jennie’s right foot.

"What?" The jennie feigned annoyance.

 But lisa keeps quiet so Jennie started the conversation.

"Who was that  you were photographed with last week?" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows at her friend, who was now looking very flustered. 

"No one." She replied in a dismissive tone. 

"Well, 'no one' actually looks like someone I know… tzuyu ?" The jennie bumped her shoulder against lisa, who had been trying her best not to look at jennie. 

Jennie just shrugged.

"I didn't like you are dating her." 

"We're not dating." Lisa grumbled. Embarrassed, she took out her iPhone and pretended to be texting, hoping jennie would just drop the topic. 

"Oh, you're not? Too good. I don't like women for you anyway.if you ever swing that way we've got a problems." Jennie sounded genuinely serious. 

Only she knows lisa was breaking.

But I like you. lisa thought.

"You know, one day you're going to have to stop flirting around. I want you to have a real boyfriend. Someone who can make you smile. I don't want you getting lonely." The older Korean reached to tuck the stray hair on lisa's face. The back of jennie’s right hand grazed lisa’s right cheek, making the blonde feel like it was burning. 

"You make me smile. Would you be my girlfriend then if I was man?" Lisa smiled, half-joking and half-meaning it. Who knows, maybe jennie would say yes.