party

Lisa was wearing one of the hottest short dress for the party sponsor by some rich kids.

Her apetite figure just took every breath of the people around her. Her body proportion was show off  to those thirsty eyes.

Her long and desireable legs were uncovered and naked which makes everyone gushed to this pretty hottie.

Chaeyoung can't stop staring at lisa's legs and figure. Suddenly chaeyoung licked her lips and slowly gulped while jisoo was ogling and drooling at the lisa's new image infront of her.

The two stares of chaesoo was making lisa little uncomfortable.Lisa just looked down to floor with shyness.

Chaesoo were still speechless after lisa bid her goodbyes to them. Lisa just shrugged off and went inside the car leaving chaesoo to the door.

Music were blasted before lisa went inside the party hall.The hall was big enough for wedding but today it was decored as club.

Without step forward lisa can feel that this party gonna be legendary.Lisa was struggling but went inside the hall.

High music,sweaty people grinding eachother,people were drinking like crazy,some were even using cocaine and marijuana like wtf?

She rolled her sight but no familiar person was present there.Lisa wanted to go home but her heart was telling to wipe off the stress.

Someone suddenly grabbed lisa's hand and drag herself to the stage.it happens so fast that she can't even have a chance to see who it was.

Lisa was ready to fight but she saw it was non other than taehyung Kim from bts.who was scratching his nape and looking at lisa adoring.

"Tae oppa??"

Lisa spoke in shocked tone.Taehyung just noded his head and smiled at lisa.Lisa returned his smile too.

Slowly taehyung get closer to lisa's ear and mumbled,"I see after blocking my number you have guts to come to my friends party ,ayy?"

Lisa was hella confused hearing this and his sounds send shivers down her nerve. Uncomfortably lisa replied ,"what? Block? Sunbae are you pranking me when did I did that?"

Taehyung was confused too but he was sure that bam give him lisa's number right???

Taehyung dialed lisa's number which was ringing in lisa's phone with name appearing stalker in the screen and like block number it was cut automatically.

Lisa just stumble and tried to remember when did she blocked taehyung's number because he was the one of her crush and she remember who was using her phone.

Jennie?

Lisa then speak hurriedly," I so sorry Jennie unnie just used my phone I didnot know you called me.

Because you're one of my crush I'll definitively replied to you.

Oops"

Lisa realized that she spills the tea literally now. She looked down due to embarrassment and ready to ground to swallow her.

Taehyung was angry before but due to lisa's confession his face changed to happy kid and blushed.

Taehyung cleared his throat and started to spoke,"wanna drink and dance with me?"

And lisa just noded her head.Both were silent and drinking shots without being awkward.

"So you got crush on me huh ???"

Tae teases lisa.

Lisa just sighed and replied

"Yup but I am second guessing my choice."

Tae's mouth was hang opened and he squeeze lisa's hand and replied

"Glad you're not awkward anymore."

Lisa just smile and noded her head. Both were laughing and drinking without being strangers.

For one second lisa thought there is life outside Jennie and she felt it's lot more easier and lighter.

Tae took lisa infront of the stage and speak

"Lets see how the main dancer dances."

And with smirk started to grove while lisa as challenge accepted taehyung words and follow his steps.

Lisa was crazily dancing and sexily moving.with those tight dress she was looking like a goddess infront of those sweaty bodies.Taehyung can only admire lisa looking like that.

All the worries and stress were going down with each and every move of lisa's.Taehyung caught lisa from the waist and make her closer to himself.

Both were panting and can feel eachother's breath but they didnot stop dancing sizzlingly.

Sexual tension was growing each of them with every grind. Lisa was enjoying lot more than she thought.She didnot know if the alcohol was kicking in but she felt high with taehyung while taehyung cannot stop touching lisa here and there.

Taehyung was not someone who usually shows up and hook up with every girl but with lisa he was ready to gamble.

And taehyung really think lisa is worth of every risk.

Taehyung was intensely got closer to lisa and intently stared at lisa's soft strawberry lips and lisa was intoxicated with every alcohol didnot stop the lips which locked her lips with.

They were intensely and passionately kissing eachother.Lisa locked her both hands to his neck while taehyung supported lisa's weight and deepen the kiss.

Lisa didnot know what tomorrow holds but she knows today she is enjoying herself.