After effect

Lisa was slowly but steadily reaching her old self after the second day of the jendragon news broke.

Her fans were screaming down to ig asking if she was okay knowing about jendragon situation.

She just keep quite about it. Because there were literally more than thousand of other situation she was in right now.

She was shooting for elle Korea right now. She was nearly end of the session but her phone keeps ringing with caller name Jennie (Yup she changed it).

Lisa just sighed and knew herself that there is no any other way she could run from this situation.
Lisa just heaved and pick up the call.

Jennie:hi lili!!!!
I am near the location can we hangout?

With exciting tone Jennie asked. Lisa's greedy self really wanted to say yes but she knows better.

"Follow the list lisa."

Lisa's brain suggest.

Lisa:No unnie, I am inside my car right now and I am visiting somi so don't wait up.

Bye.

Without second of waiting for reply lisa hang up.

Lisa then called somi fast as possible

Somi:hi unnie!!!
What's up??

Exceedingly somi replied.Lisa chuckles and answered

Lisa:please if Jennie asked i am with you then please answered her yes.

Please please please.

I'll do everything you asked promise somi-yah please...

Somi just laughed and replied

Somi:are you cheating on her??
No right??
Come on she is with gd oppa but still possesive towards you I swear but okay I'll say that you're with me okay and you've to come with me to tonight party,deal?

Lisa just sighed and replied

Lisa:deal

Lisa then asked manager to left in near park. She bid her goodbye to manager and seated one of the chair of the park.

The wind was not heavy but it have lisa's little chill. Those beautiful flowers were smiling but lisa was comparing herself with those flowers which were in the ground dead and lifeless.

She seated there more than two hours and ready to leave the place.

And heard some shouting

"Hey No !!!

That's my purse No

Give me that

Don't run....."