CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

I paced the Room of Requirement, waiting for the Slytherins.

With the Weasleys now living in hiding, Ginny hadn't returned to school after break, but I couldn't leave these students with no help, so I decided to come back without her.

I had sent out a message to the Slytherins to meet in the room for a lesson today, but they were late.

The door opened and I turned to see a head of blonde hair that matched my own perfectly. I ran forwards and pulled Draco into a hug, stepping to the side to let the others inside as well. "You guys have a good break?"

Theo snorted. "Not particularly, no. Father and all of them are angry and scared. They had Potter, but then lost him again. It's quite funny actually. Watching this teenager slip out of their grip every time they get close to him." "How did he slip?" I asked, turning to Draco.

So he told us. He told us how they had showed up with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Someone had jinxed Harry's face, so he was almost unrecognizable, but Lucius recognized Ron and Hermione so that ruined it anyways.

Then he told us how Bellatrix had tortured Hermione, but when he had gone down to grab a goblin from the cells, he had made sure to leave the door unlocked for Harry and Ron to escape. They had duelled and Dobby had saved them, dropping a chandelier on Bellatrix's head. Or, trying to anyways, the chandelier never made direct contact.

Draco said Bellatrix had tossed a knife, but he didn't know who it hit, or even if it hit anyone, and I filled in the rest with what I had heard.

Dobby was definitely the elf Bill had been talking about. He had died to save his friends. He really was a truly, remarkable elf.

"They'll be looking for him more actively now, we need to be ready more than ever, " I told them sternly and everyone nodded. Then we got to work.

"Maybe you should go to Madam Pomfrey," Parvati suggested as I emerged from the bathroom. I groaned at her and slumped onto her bed. "I can't. No one knows I'm here, remember?" I complained. I had just wretched up my lunch for the third day in a row and I was getting sick of it. Every day, mid-day, this week I had felt nauseous.

Parvati snorted. "I think about half the students already know you're here, Allie," she chuckled, but I just waved her off, too tired to lift my head off the pillow.

I think it was my insides telling me that chaos was on its way and slowly killing me with worry and stress in the process. And vomit.

There came a knock on the door to the beat of Queen's 'We Will Rock You', warning us that it was Lavender.

She came in, Parvati's sister, Padma, right behind her. "Did you get the message?" she said excitedly, clutching her fake Galleon and waving it out in front of her. Parvati and I looked at each other in confusion.

"We didn't set a meeting for today," I countered, pushing myself off the bed. I didn't want to go and train and let first years stun me repeatedly. I wanted white chocolate and green grapes. Man, that sounded good. I needed a trip to the kitchens.

Parvati picked up her coin from her nightstand and let out a squeal. "Merlin's pants! Neville says Harry's here and we're going to fight!" she said excitedly. I shot up and grabbed the coin out of my pocket. With me being sick in the bathroom I hadn't realized it had turned hot.

If Harry was here... I got a really bad feeling about this. An uneasiness settled in my bones as I changed form and followed the three girls to The Room of Requirement.