CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

A/N: Hey Lovelies!
This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful Marauders! If I ever write another book it's going to have to be a Marauders Era one. Alright that's enough from me. Enjoy christmas at Grimmauld Place.

---------

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" two voices woke me up with a start Christmas morning. George then preceded to chuck a present at my head, but I wasn't ready for it. I glared at him as it bounced off and fell onto the bed beside me.

"Come on, open it," he said eagerly sitting down in the chair in front of me. I sat up as Fred placed a kiss on top of my head, taking a seat beside me.

I opened his present but quickly got a blast of something in my face. Whipped cream. George started cackling but quickly left the room when I jumped off the bed and went for him.

"YOU'RE DEAD, WEASLEY!" I yelled after him. He started running down all the stairs, laughing his head off. The noise we were making quickly got everyone's attention and people started opening their doors, peering out or glancing down from the railing. When we ran out of stairs George ran for the basement.

He stumbled a little on the last step, so grabbing my advantage, I leapt forward and took him down. Mrs Weasley, Bill and Lupin all glanced up at the thud we made as we hit the floor.

I grabbed George by the arm and twisted it behind his back, making him let out a whine that sounded like ow.

"Watch your back, Weasley," I whispered in a threatening tone. "Your payback will come when you least expect it."

I got off him and saw that Fred had followed after us, smiling to himself at the scene. "And you," I accused him making his eyes go wide in fear. "You just wait."

"What? It wasn't my present, I had nothing to do with it!"

"Yeah, right. Like you didn't know what he was planning?" He just grinned at that, making it quite obvious that he did know.

After that great present, I left and went to take a shower to get the whipped cream out of my hair.

Sirius received his nose biting teacup at breakfast which everyone, even he enjoyed. After the teacup released his nose that is.

The rest of the day went in a hospital visit to see Mr. Weasley, and a great dinner back at the house. I even received my own personalized Weasley jumper with and A knitted on the front, a deep mustard colour and the letter a crimson red.

I felt tears leak out of my eyes as I hugged Mrs Weasley and thanked her for it.

We all settled in the family room, drinking tea and coffee while we had dessert after our huge dinner. "Well, that was just amazing Molly. Thank you so much for making that," Sirius praised her. "Oh, it was my pleasure, but you all helped out so thank you all," she responded with a warm smile.

We were all having a peaceful moment when Kreacher ruined it. "All these blood traitors and mud-blood in mistresses house... And the blood traitor twins burned my poor mistress -"

"THAT'S ENOUGH KREACHER! GO AWAY. LEAVE US ALONE!"

But he didn't give in. Kreacher climbed up onto the coffee table and stood in front of me with a disgusted expression. "Ironic, isn't it? That they call you White?" An evil smile crossed his lips as he leered at me. "When it's actually the opposite, of course."

He jumped down off the table and hobbled away. "And the opposite of White is..." George let the sentence hang in the air. I scoffed and started laughing as everyone turned suspicious looks to me.