CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Draco pulled out his wand and pointed it at me.

I felt warmth spread from my skull and looked down to see that my brown hair had returned to its natural colour, pale blonde that matched Draco's exactly. I rolled my eyes.

"Way to be dramatic, Ducky."

He pointed an accusing finger at me. "Call me that again and I'll kick your arse," he warned. I chuckled at his empty threat. Like he could do anything to me.

"Allie... why does he know who you are?" Nym asked warily. Everyone else was still in a state of shock at the revelation. "Yeah," Moody grumbled. "I'd like to know that too."

They both turned to me. I tried to look apologetic. "Not my fault he could see through your Confundus," I defended, making Draco smirk. "Yeah, sibling magic is stronger, Mad-Eye," he continued, making me scoff. "That was lame," I mocked him earning a scowl that quickly turned into a grin.

He looked around the room, his eyes landing on Sirius, and his smile fell quickly. "Sirius Black..." he muttered, making Harry, Sirius and Remus tense up.

He turned back to me and glared. "SIRIUS BLACK! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, CASS?! You knew where he was all this time?! For fuck's sake, have you no self-preservation?! SHE WOULD'VE STOPPED TORTURING YOU HOURS AGO IF YOU HAD JUST TOLD HER!"

"Wait, what..." Sirius mumbled, looking between the two of us with wide eyes. "I wasn't about to sell him out to that bitch!" I yelled back. "Why not? His life isn't worth you losing yours Cassie!"

"That's not for you to decide!"

He groaned and ran his hands down his face. "You stupid, goddamned, Gryffindor," he mumbled. I grinned at that. "Careful what you say, boy. You're surrounded by lions."

He ignored me and glanced at his watch. "I have to get back there before they realise that we're both gone." He reached into his back pocket and tossed my wand to Fred.

"Check that before anyone uses it. I think they might've hexed it." He turned to the room again. "So, someone needs to Obliviate me because if they give me Veritaserum again I won't be able to stop myself from admitting that I helped her escape, or that I know where he is." he jammed his thumb towards Sirius.

"I'll do it," Moody stepped towards him and Draco scoffed. "Yeah... No. You'll just make me forget that I know she's alive while you're at it." "Of course, I will. You're not supposed to know, it's too risky," he grumbled, staring him down. Draco met his glare head-on.

"You kept her from me for six years. I'm not losing her again now," Draco stood his ground.

"I'll do it." Remus stepped forward placing a hand on Moody's shoulder making him stand down. "Make me Apparate back to my room. That's the last place anyone saw me." Remus nodded and did his work, using the Confundus Charm to make him Apparate away.

A silence settled over the room. Fred was running his fingers through my blonde hair with a small smile.

"Can't believe my girlfriend's a blonde," he mumbled making me roll my eyes at him.

As the others finished taking care of my injuries, no one spoke too much. Mrs Weasley came back with a plate of food for me, but I couldn't eat anything yet. She then lay a warm, damp cloth over my head, making me relax more.

Everyone settled around the room, waiting for someone to break the silence. Fred sat down on the sofa I was lay across, laying a thick, wool blanket over me and lifting my head into his lap. The sofa was left to us as everyone else took up other seats.

"So, you two knew," Ginny directed his statement to Moody and Tonks who both nodded. "So do the Professors. Me and Allie were in school together and I knew she was my cousin, so kinda hard for me not to know when she showed up on our doorstep like a lost puppy. Everyone always gave us a wide girth at school. The Hufflepuff and the Slytherin best friends," she joked, looking at me.